Chapter 1

"Mum, thank you for getting me. I didn't know that it would turn out that way." I said running a hand through my blonde hair, pulling it away from my blue eyes. 

"You're welcome honey. I'm glad you called in stead of staying there. Do you want to tell me what happened?"

"Not yet, I am still surprised what happen myself. I can't believe my own friend would do something like that. I just wanna get the feeling of his hands on my body out my head." I said as the tears started rolling down my cheeks.

"Honey I'm so sorry that this happened." She said looking over at me. I could feel the tears sliding down my cheeks and I wanted nothing more than to get him out of my head. The feeling of his hands going across my stomach, grabbing my butt, pushing me against a wall hard. I wanted it all gone. 

"Baby don't cry," mum started taking her eyes of the road, "I'm sure everything will be okay. Is there anything that you need me to do?"

She asked with a small smile gracing her lips. However before I could answer I heard a loud honk before hearing wheels screeching on the road. Then suddenly everything went black. 

-.-.-.-.-

My throat felt dry and it hurt to open my eyes. When I was finally able to open them, I noticed a hand holding mine. As my eyes scanned up the arm I noticed that it belonged to none other then my dad. I saw that he was a pale colour and the he had dark grey circles under his eyes which were baggy. 

I looked round the rather bright room and noticed that I was in a hospital room. My eyes scanned across the little tabled area in the corner of the room and noticed a couple of cards saying get well along with some flowers that seems to be dead. 

'How long have I been here?' I thought to myself before I tried to reach for the drink that was on the bedside table. However if was just slightly out of reach and when I tried to stretch, I winced in pain. There was a sudden movement from the right of me and I cane face to face with my dad who was now awake. 

"Thanks god you're awake." My dad said his voice hoarse from sleeping. 

"Drink, please." I said my voice barely a whisper. 

"Sure hun." He sad while quickly walking round my bed to grab hold of the plastic cup before placing it to my lips so I could take a sip. Once my throat and lip felt a little less dry, I decided I would get some answers. 

"Dad, what happened?" I asked staring into his eyes. 

"Hang on let me get the doctor, he will be able to explain it to you better." He told me walking towards the door. I nodded my head and watched as he left the room and then entered moments later with the doctor following behind. 

"Ah Miss Higgins, I'm glad to see you awake. You've been out for over a week now." I gasped as he said I had been out a week. I looked over towards my dad who gave me a small smile before coming over to the bed to sit on the edge before taking my hand. 

"Now you have some injuries that I need to tell you about." He continued and I sat further up the bed and paid attention. "You have a couple of cracked ribs and some bruises along your abdomen. You also took quite the bang to your head which caused you to have been in a coma for the passed couple if days. Do you remember what happened?"

I slowly nodded my head as I knew that if I had gone any quicker, I would gave ended up with a serious headache. 

"I was on my home from a party with my mot-" my heart froze as I looked over to my dad and saw tears streaking down his face. "Dad what's up? Why are you crying?" I asked and then it suddenly clicked into place. "Dad has something happened to mum? Dad talk to me." I said starting to panic. 

"She is um..." He started, the tears building up more and more. "S-s-she is de-dead." He said before completely breaking down. 

"What?" I said more to myself then anyone. I felt hot tears streaking down my face and I started to feel my heart quicken. All of a sudden the room got very hot and I passed out, welcoming the dark.