Chapter Twenty Nine

I feel a sharp, stinging pain in my cheek and I pull away from the kiss. Y/N is looking at me with her eyes enlarged and she now has her hand over her mouth.
Did...did she just slap me?
I take a step towards her. "Don't-" She starts. "-I....I can't go through this again!" She runs past me into the woods, heading back to the mansion. "Y/N!"
...soon she's out of sight. I run a hand through my hair and sigh. Shit. I shouldn't of done that. I look in the direction of where she ran.
What do you mean, "again"...?
What did Jacob do to you?

\/\/Y/N/\/\

I slam my bedroom door and lean against it, putting my index and middle finger up so they're barely grazing my lips. My eyes are enlarged as I just stare in front of me into oblivion. I slide down the door and just sit there as I hear foot steps inclining up the stairs, then hear knocking from the other side of the door.
"Âme Tourmentée, are you alright, child?"
I don't answer, I just sit there staring. He...he kissed me.
He fucking kissed me.

I sit there staring at my wall. I don't think I've even blinked yet.
"I'll be in my office, child."
Then there's just silence. Slender is gone from the door, I hear nothing coming from the other side of it.

I can't do this. I can't do this again. What if he turns out like Jacob?

I can't take another toxic "relationship"...

(I've had this written for a while and just haven't posted it...I added some more story to the end so this is why it's short.
I'm having problems right now in my life.)