Chapter Twenty Four

"Why did I have to have this kind of life..." I silently complain to myself as I scribble doodles down on a piece of paper. Sitting in an office chair, I occasionally do a full turn on its wheels, out of pure boredom.
It's been about three days since Slenderman explained to me what happened, so I at least know the basics. Something came up yesterday morning, so Slender left the mansion, leaving Masky and Hoodie in charge. Something about a....Zalgo? Whoever that is-that is a name, right? I kinda have a feeling I don't wanna find out. He told me he would continue our conversation when he got back.

Jeff's on a job with L.J and Toby, and Bloody Rose and Brookie Cookie are out somewhere doing god-knows-what.

So here I am, sitting on my computer chair in front of my desk, drawing little fake stick figures with little fake guns.

I do the randomest things out of bordem.

I sigh and lay my notebook and pencil down onto my desk. "I don't know that many Creepypasta's here...maybe I can go meet some." Stretching, I get up from my chair and make my way to the door. "Because even if I've met them before, I surely don't remember now."

Man I need to stop talking to myself.
I scratch at my bandages covering my arms. These things are so irritating. Not paying attention, I see a red liquid seep through them.
"Fuck, I opened them up." I silently curse to myself and make my way to the bathroom. Opening the cupboard, I start to look for more bandages and some cleaning supplies.
No on the bandages.
No on the peroxide.
Damn it.

Closing the cupboard door, I look down at my arms.

"I really hope you didn't do what I think you did." I yelp and look at the door way. "Jack, you scared the living shit out of me!" He chuckles and gives me a toothy smile. His blue mask is pushed up so I can see his mouth.
"The bandages are so irritating, so itchy. I was scratching them when I realised I think I opened them back up again." Jack takes a step towards me and holds out his hand, waiting for me to show him my arms. "You promise you're telling the truth?" He asks, unwrapping my bandages.

I swallow the lump in my throat before answering. "I promise."
He curses under his breath as he looks at my arms. "Wait-I got stitches?" This is the first time I've seen my arms since....Then so I didn't know what it looked like prior to this.
"Yeah...and you just opened some of them up. I'm gonna need to sew them back together."

I have a mini panic attack.
"Won't that hurt?!?" I ask. Jack takes my hand and brings me down the stairs to the living room. He sits me on the couch.  "Yes, it will." He leaves the room, probably to go get the needed supplies. Oh come on.....

He comes back and sits next to me, putting the supplies between us. He takes my arm. "Ready?"

Fuck no.
I nod.

One word.
Pain.
Holy shit that hurt.
And he needs to do this for both arms.
Fml.

(Time Skip Brought To You By The Powers Of The Author)

I sit on the couch, tears streaming down my face as I hand Jack his mask. "I'm sorry about your eye....."
Jacks picking up the supplies when he turns to look at me. When he was sewing up my arms, I accidentally kicked him in the face, bruising his eye and sending his mask flying behind me. Don't ask how the Hell that happened. It just did.

He takes his mask back and smiles at me. "No worries, Y/N. That was one way to tell me-" He puts his hands up and makes quotation marks with his fingers. "-'It fucking hurts'" I laugh at his humor as he pats my head and leaves the living room, going up the stairs.
"Hey, what time is it?!" I tell up to him, hoping he can still hear me. He turns around and looks at me. "It's time to get a watch." I give him a 'Seriously?' face and he smirks. "It's two in the evening, why? Do you have a date or something?" He chuckles as he continues to walk up the stairs, I just roll my eyes and say "No."

Now can I go meet some other Creepypasta's?
......I gotta seriously stop having mental conversations with myself. I'm pretty sure this isn't healthy for my mental state.

Then again, being in this mansion isn't healthy for my mental state. So why should I start caring now?

I get up from the couch when a cute little brunette in a pink dress runs up to me. "Y/N! Y/N! Do you know when daddy Slendy will be back?" He says to me in her cute voice, she's clutching her teddy bear close to her chest. So cute...
"I um...I'm not sure, Sally. He said he'd be back when he's done with his mission." Sally's smile fades into a frown as she looks down at her white socks. "Oh..."
Aw...Sally don't be sad..I'm sure he's fine...
"Hey Sally?"
She looks up at me. "Mmh?"
I smile at her and kneel down to her level.
"Wanna go play?"
------
Aweeeee! Something painful and cute all in one chapter! :3
How long has it been since I've updated?
Seven billion years?
I'm really sorry for the short chapter. ;-;

Bye bye. ^^
Quiet_Tears