Chapter Two

?????'s P.O.V
There she is. Y/N L/N. Wait, and her friend, Scarlett. I can't kill her without Scarlett noticing. That's not even possible. I look back at the tree that they are both sitting at then look back at my shoes, trying to make a plan.
"Oh my god....... Scarlett look." I hear Y/N say. My head snaps back at Y/N and my eyes grow wider, if that's even possible. Y/N is pointing at me. She's pointing at ME. What do I do? I've never been caught before. "It's...I know who you are..." Oh, great. Another Fan-Girl. "Take her!!" Scarlett yells as she pushes Y/N in front of her on the ground and runs away. "Scar!!! Scar, why!! Come back!!" Y/N yells as she gets up. "I thought we were Best Friends!"

After a bit, Y/N turns around to face me. "So, this is kinda awkward now." I say, walking towards her. Surprisingly, she doesn't back up. "Go ahead." She says, closing Her eyes shut tight. "Huh?" I say. She's going to let me kill her? "I wanna die anyways.... " She says, trailing off and pulling up her sleeve, revealing deep scars in her wrist. Some fresh and some dark red with dried blood. "I didn't care if they got infected. So I didn't really wash them afterwards." I just stare at her wrist in shock. "I never met a depressed girl before." I say. "I'M NOT DEPRESSED!!!" She yells at me but then slaps her mouth shut with her other hand. I just chuckle and keep looking at her. "It's no fun unless I'm chasing them or if they struggle." I say.

Y/N just chuckles. "Sounds super fun." She says, rolling Her eyes. She breaks into run. "What are you doing?" I snap at her. She stops and turns to look at me. "Letting you have your fun." She says, then turns and runs into the darkness of the woods, leaving me In the dust confused.

I don't understand her...there's just something..off. She is just..different from my other victims. It doesn't matter, anyways. Orders are orders when it comes to Slendy, and I heard his orders loud and clear. "Kill the girl who will soon be more powerfull then me. Kill the one by the name of Y/N L/N, and you will be rewarded. Fail, and you will be punished. Got it, Jeff?"
"Yeah I got it, Slender." I say as I walk towards the direction Y/N went.

$$$$$$$
This is horrible. -_-
~Quiet_Tears