Chapter Twenty One

"You should really stop looking at them like that all the time. It gets creepy, Mid."

"That's the point, Candy, that's the point."

"Are you trying to creep me out? We both killed them, Midnight." 

Midnight walks away from the bodies, and towards the bathroom door. She can hear the water running from the bedroom where she is currently standing. "True, but you get scared easily." She leans up against the doorway as Candy tries to protest. "I don't get scared easily!" She can hear the confidence in her voice. Oh, really? Midnight raises an eyebrow. "Candy! There's a brown recluse on the faucet!" "What?! Where?!" Mid holds in a chuckle as Candy jumps out of the shower. Midnight can't hold it in any longer, and she full-on laughs. When she looks up she see's a wide-eyed Candy staring at her. She has her hands covering her breasts. "N-Not funny, Midnight!" Midnight rolls her eyes and plants a kiss on Candy's cheek. "We're best friends, Candy. I'm pretty sure I've seen you naked before." Candy blushes and sighs. "I was done, anyways." She reaches in the shower and turns it off. She walks past Midnight to the small stand next to her, where she left her clothes. "Thank goodness these people live in the middle of nowhere." Midnight looks out the window and smiles.

"Yeah, we are, Candy. We were able to each take a shower and wash our clothes in their washing machine because no one called the cops. No one heard them scream. No one-"

Candy laughs. "Okay, I get it, Midnight. Don't go all psycho-bitch on me again." Midnight laughs, too. Candy is now fullly dressed. They both walk back to the bedroom and they smile to eachother. Two girls lay on the hardwood floor, dead. Midnight looks over to the clock to see it's indeed midnight now. She gets the rope she brought with her and a chair. "Help me with this?" She asks Candy. Candy gives her a cheshire grin. "Always." They put one of the girls hanging from the rope, and put the chair beneath her. Mid kicks it and the girl hangs from the rope using only her neck now. Even though the girl is clearly dead already, she likes to do it that way. Not to fake a suicide, that would never work. She does it to simply prove a point. But, that story is for another time. Candy looks over to the wall and reads off what they both wrote in blood. "Partners In Crime" Mid laughs. "Always." She says, repeating what Candy said earlier.

Mid glances to the phone on the hook. "Should we?" She asks.

Candy smiles. "We should." She dials 911 and it rings two times before someone picks up the phone. "911, what is your emergency?" Candy and Midnight smile at each other. "Candy Pill," Mid speaks up. "And Midnight Hanger-" 

"Killed them." They say in unsion before hanging up the phone and laughing. "That never gets old." Candy says, still laughing. Midnight looks over to Candy. "No, It doesn't."

They put their pinkies together and walk out of the two-story house, and into the darkness of the night.

------------------------------------

"Slender!!! The're on the news, again!!"

Slender walks into the living room of the mansion. "Again? This is the fifth time this week, Jack." E.J. sighs. "Yeah, same people. Same signiture. Listen." Jack un-pauses the T.V. 

"-ce say the 911 call  takers have recived the same call for the fifth time this week. Here is the call:

'Candy Pill, And Midnight Hanger, Killed them.'

The call seems to have slight giggling at the end, before they hung up. The suspects are six-teen year olds Kailyn Carter, and Clementine Woods-"

"Excuse me??"

"Shh, shut up, Jeff."

"Not to get mixed up with the tragity that happened with Jeffery Woods-" (T.V.Speaking)

Jeff rolls his eyes. "Tragity my ass. I looked ugly before."

A couple people laugheds and went back to watching the news.

" A note was found at the crime scene, which read,

'The love is lost,

Beauty and light,

Have vanished from the garden of delight,

The dreams are gone,

 Midnight has come,

The darkness is our new kingdom......'

Slender turns off the T.V. and looks over to everyone. "We have to find them. I know who they are now." He glances over to Y/N, laying on the couch, still unconscious.

Jeff looks up at Slenderman. "The Maledetto?"

"The Maledetto." Slender confirmed.

------

P.S.

The song that was in the note is called "Angel Of Darkness" I think it was made for one of the Tomb Raider games but I'm too lazy to look it up. xD