Chapter Fifteen

Then......witch "Flashback" is true?
I saw two scenarios...
One were I stabbed my "Mother"..
And the one were I basically mauled her.
So.... Which one was true? Who even is my Mother? And who's Molly? I was living with my real mother this entire time, right? Or......does she have a secret?

My thoughts overflow with questions as I lay on a bed, staring at a crack on the ceiling. I've only been here for not even a day and I'm so confused. So many things has happened. I flick my tail up and sit up, sighing.
"I need answers." I say out loud, it being directed to no one in particular. I'm alone in the room, anyways. I glance over at the alarm clock to the left of me. 12:07 AM. I run my hand through my hair as I sigh. I ended up climbing up the side of the mansion and slipping into the widow to the right of me. I don't care if I'm in anyone's bed. It looks like someone was in a hurry to move out or something though, so I doubt it. There's a dresser in the corner, knocked over. Some books lay sprawled out next to it. Next to that is a mirror, broken. It looks like someone punched it or something. Some, what appears to be, dried blood is on some of the edges of the mirror's broken pieces.
Well someones getting some bad luck.
I jump out of bed and walk towards the door. I turn the door knob and quietly step out into the hallway.
I need to.
But I shouldn't.
It's the only way to relieve the pain....
I sigh again as I walk to the bathroom, my feet feeling cold on the hardwood floor. Even if I am wearing knee-high socks. I wonder if Jeff has told anyone. He's probably told everyone how stupid I am for doing this, but at this moment, I don't care.
I slip into the bathroom and look into the mirror. I'm back to my "Regular" self. My E/C orbs looking straight at myself, almost piercing right through me. They look so hollow. A warm liquid slips down my cheeks.
Idiot
Don't be crying
You should be used to this by now.
I pull out a piece of glass I picked up from the mirror.
I hold it to my left arm and move it up and down, slicing the skin everytime. I let out a sigh of relief as it feels like a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. For now....
I hold it in my left hand and repeat with my right arm. Some of the scabbed-over cuts re-open and start bleeding like the rest of them.
Shit
Shit
Oh shit
Blood pours down my arms, and I start seeing black dots in my vision. I fall to the ground with a loud "Thud!", the piece of glass making a quiet "Clank" sound as it hits the cold floor of the bathroom.
I went to deep.
And in a long time, I genuinely smile.

Secrets ~Jeff The Killer X Reader~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें