Chapter Twenty Three

"So basically my whole life I've died like, fifteen times." I stare straight at Slender's err...uh..face? Yeah, let's just go with that... "Err...yeah kinda. You've died fifteen times already. The one you're living-"He pokes my chest. "right now, is you're fifteenth one." He responds when Jeff cuts in. "But It's the same life. You've just died fifteen times in the same lifeline. Understand?"

I hesitate, "I..I think..."

"Sit down." Slender says. "This gonna take a while."

"Okay, so how do I explain this.......when you were seven, I found you in the woods. You were beaten, mentally broken, and just plain terrified. There was something off about you though, I didn't know what it was, but it made me care for you like you were my daughter. When I walked up to you, you didn't scream. You just looked up at me with your big, E/C orbs and faintly smiled. I picked up your frail body off of the blood-stained grass and brought you back here. Following along?"

"Yes." I say.

"Good. I brought you up to the room that is now yours. The one you're staying in. I laid you on the bed, and went to get some supplies to fix you up. Some of the other Creepypastas, being the nosy people they are, stayed in your room. (A/N Jeff and the other Creepypastas don't age so they looked the same back then as they do now In this story because......Author powerssss!) I got back to your room and you were in really bad shape. About ten years before I found you, I found B.D, she was eight at the time, but I'll get to that later. She was silently singing to you next to the bed. I asked everyone to leave while I tried to patch you up, and everyone left except Broken. (Broken=B.D.) She refused to leave, so I let her stay. I tried to clean your wounds, but you just kept kicking and screaming. You grabbed one of the surgical scissors in the bag and-before I could react-cut a huge gash in one of my tentacles."

Slender moves one of his tentacles towards me and I see a pretty large scar. "Oh...." I whisper out.

"Some of my blood got in your mouth and you ingested it. I was always afraid of that happening to one of my Pastas, but it never did. It happened to you. You stopped breathing and your heart stopped. But I soon realize it was because your frail body couldn't take the beatings, not because of my blood. You died right in front of me and Broken started crying. To be completely honest, I was slightly happy you died because I knew what you would've grown up to be. I didn't want you to go threw the pain of becoming-"

"A monster?" I say, tears brimming my eyes. No stop it. I gotta quit crying so much I'm not a baby. I wipe my tears away.

Slender sighs. "Yeah. But SOMEONE," he looks over to Broken Doll. "Went behind my back and brought you back to life." Broken looks up at Slender. "Oh, shut up! You care for her probably more then me, and THAT'S saying something!" "Yes, I do! Because she's basically my daughter!!"

"WAIT-WHAT!?! HOLD THE PHONE! I'M YOUR DAUGHTER!?!" I yell, standing up from the couch. Jeff, who Is sitting next to me, stands up and bring me back down to make me sit. "Well, technically, yes. Half and half, I guess. The form you're in right now," I look over to my tail resting next to me. "Is my blood's doing. The form you have when you don't look like this, that's just you're own doing. Your own body. When I found out Broken brought you back to life, I didn't know what to do, So I just kept giving you fake families. I never knew how you kept dying, but I know now. The Maledetto killed you each time. 'The Maledetto' means 'The Cursed'. But, this is all a lot to take in. We'll continue this another time, alright?" (A/N Finally Slender finished that long ass explanation, and that wasn't even the whole story what the fuck is the Author of this story A.K.A Me, doing with my life. xD)

"Al...Alright.." I say. Jeff has his arm around me still from when he pulled me back down to the couch. I lean up against him and sigh, surprising him in the process. Tiredness soon takes over me and I drift off to sleep in Jeff's arms,

----

"Can I ask you a question, Slender?" Jeff says. Slendy stops in his tracks and turns around. (He was about to leave the room) "Ask Away." Jeff shifts on the couch so he can see Slenderman better, careful not to wake Y/N. "Why did you send me to kill her If you care so much about her?" Slendy turns around fully.

"I thought the Insanity got to her already. I thought we already lost her. I had to make a decision, a hard one, yes, but I had to. When you brought her back here, saying you couldn't kill her, I saw she was still sane. Well, partly at least. I knew we had her back."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slenderman Doesn't Know When To Shut The Fuck Up.

"It was essential!"

"Whatever..."

Quiet_Tears Is back with another chapter bitches.

Haha...

Don't Murder Me. ;-;