Chapter Thirteen

I stop running when I reach a room that catches my attention. I slowly peek in and see Bloody Rose and Toby sitting on a bed in a room, talking. The walls are painted blue. I see a huge deep blush across her face and I smirk. 'Ah, crushes.' I smile and roll my eyes as I walk down the hallway.

Growl. Ugh, stupid stomach. "Sounds like you're hungry." I jump and turn around to the voice. "Jeff, you scared me half to death!" He just chuckles and walks closer to me. "It's dinner time. Slender sent me to find you." I take a step back from how close he is to me and run a hand through my hair."O..Okay. What are we having?" Jeffrey chuckles and reaches his hand out to me. "Spaghetti. Now, Let's go." I hesitate before putting my hand in his. He turns around and he leads me to the dining room. I feel a deep blush cover my face. Why am I blushing? Quit it, Y/N!

We reach the dining room and I stop in my tracks. Jeff turns around and looks at me, our hands now at each other's side. "Are you okay?" He asks. I let out a gust of air and grab my tail. "There's so many people, I don't think I can do this, I'll just go back upstairs..." I turn towards the doors but he grabs my wrist and spins me around to face him. I let out a squeak. "Is there anyone here you feel comfortable around?" He asks me.

I look past him at the table. I see Ben Sitting in between Brookie Cookie and Bloody Rose. Next to Bloody Rose is Toby talking to her. I look back at Jeff. "Umm....Bloody Rose and Brookelyn, But Ben's sitting In between them and I don't wanna make him mo- Were are you going?" Jeff turned around before I even finished my sentence. He held out a finger as in to say "One second"

I see Jeffrey walk over to Ben and literally pick him up and put him in a different seat near Glitchy Red and Laughing Jack. Everyone stopped talking the moment he picked Ben up. All a while, Ben Is pissed and confused. Jeffrey looks back at me and moves his hand to Ben's previous seat. "There you go." He says before sitting in the seat across from me. I blush as I sit down and flick my tail up out of habit. "T-Thanks.." I say.

"No problem, Y/N." I smile as I look up at everyone. they're all staring at me. I give a small wave and look back down at my tail, that I now put on my lap. I feel a jab in my side and look to my left. Bloody Rose looks at me and wiggles her eyebrows at me. I burst into laughter and she does the same. So does Brookie Cookie who was watching.

"FINALLYYYYY!!" I hear Ben yell as I look to were he is looking. Slendy comes in with so much food I drool down the side of my lip.

Spaghetti....

I look up at everyone else who are already eating. Abby Jabs me in the side with her elbow. "Are you gonna eat?" She whispers into my ear. "Probably not...I'm too shy to get my own plate." She giggles and whispers back. "I'll get it for you, what do you want?" I look at her plate and see a bowl of Spaghetti. "Can you get me what you got?" She nods at me and starts making my plate for me. After a minute, she hands me my bowl. "Do you want something to drink? We basically have everything you can think of." I giggle. "Vodka?" She laughs at my stupid humor and makes a 'I'm thinking' face. "Umm....No." I laugh and lightly punch her arm. "No you don't have it, or no you won't give it to me?" She chuckles. "Yes, we do have it, No I won't give it to you, you alcoholic." I Laugh again at our stupid humor. "Water would be fine." She's about to get up when Jeff puts his hand on her shoulder. "I got it, Go ahead and eat, Bloody." She nods as she sits back down. "Thanks Jeff." She says.

I start eating slowly. I've never been that hungry since my Depression came back. I've been hospitalized a total of three times in a month for not eating for a week straight. But that's another story. Jeff comes back in the room with a glass of water and sets it down next to my plate "Thanks." I say. He gives me a Nod and I look around at everyone else. Is this my new home?

Home...

HOME!

I Jump up out of my seat and drop my bowl, Making it crash onto the floor into a million pieces. Everyone stops talking and looks at me. "You can't." I look up at Slender. "I...I what?" He kneels down to me and takes my hand in his.

"You can't go back, Y/N.

.....You can never go back."