Chapter Three

I run and run until I'm out of breath. I hear Jeff's footsteps behind me as he gets closer. "Man, I'm out of shape." I say to Jeff. "You did better then I thought you were gonna." Jeff says, leaning Up against a tree.  "Sooo..what now?" I ask. He kicks the dirt and looks at me. "I dunno... You die?" He replies, simply, like my life is just one of his toys. "Wait.... before you do.....can you.. nevermind." I shift my eyes awkwardly to the ground. "No, can I what?" Jeff says, obviously annoyed. "Can we Kill this one guy? His name is Jacob." Jeff looks shocked and confused then says, "Why?" "Long story." I respond. "So will you?"Jeff stares at me then finally breaks the silence. "I will on one condition. Afterwards you come with me to some persons house, after I kill them, put your DNA on them. This way, people think you killed him before you died, and they won't suspect its me. Case closed." Jeff says. I must've looked shocked because then he said, "Unless you would want to die right now?

I shake my head no. Jeff smiles even more (If that's possible) then pats my head. "Good Girl. Now, meet me here at midnight. Don't ditch me. That would be a bad idea." Then he ran off into the darkness of the woods. I look down at my watch. "I only have two hours......I need to sneak In my house to get a few things..if mom sees me, she'll make me stay there, for sure." I sigh as I walk back to my house. Memory's of my life flash before my eyes as I walk back.

By one a.m. tomorrow, my Mother will have one less daughter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it's short. >_<

~Tears out before I get killed.

---------Updated Authors Note--------

P.S. For the people who have already read this chapter, I deleted the "Flashback" of the events. You know, the part that was after the "Memory's of my life flash before my eyes as I walk back." It was cringy and just plain awful. Pretend it was never there. xD It has no part in the story anymore. 

*Poof!*

That was the sound of my creativity going out the fucking window.

Yayy.......

Note the sarcasm...x3