Chapter Twenty Five

(Authors Note: All this chapter is gonna be about it Y/N playing with Sally. I thought we needed a break from all the plot line and death. Lmao.)
I sip imaginary tea out of a little glass tea cup as I look over to Sally, who is "feeding" her dolls tea. We're all surrounding a small glass table, with a tea pot on a tray in the middle. "Wow...Slender gave you a glass tea set?" I ask, taking another imaginary sip as I follow along to her story. "Uh-huh!" Sally confirmed. She suddenly stops and sets down her cup. "Wanna know something?" I set mine down as well. "Sure." I respond. She points to her cup and I hesitantly look inside it. "What the hell is that?!"

What the fuck is she drinking?!

Sally bursts out laughing, so hard she falls into the floor, clutching her stomach. "It-It's b-bleach!!" She says in between breaths as she tries to control her laughing.
I look at her with astonishment. "What.
The.
Actual.
Fuck.
Sally."
She tries to get back up and barely sits in her seat. "When I play tea party I use bleach as tea." She explains. "That doesn't hurt you?" I ask, now concerned. She grins and shakes her head. "Nope, Creepypasta's don't age, so we can't die from it." "How the fuck does that work?" Sally shrugs as she picks up her tea cup. "You curse a lot." She says and I roll my eyes smiling. "It's a bad habit." Sally giggles. "I had a bad habit of calling Slendy "Daddy Slendy" but he told me it doesn't bother him. So I call him it now anyways." I smile at her. "Does this mean we're sisters?" She almost chokes on her....bleach before looking up at me. "What do you mean, Y/n?" I take another imaginary sip before I answer, setting the cup down. "Well, you know my story, right?" Sally nods. "Well, if I'm kinda Slenderman's daughter, and you call him Daddy Slendy, then I guess this means we're sisters." I explain. Her face brightens.
"I've always wanted a sister!" She jumps up from her seat and tackles me, making my seat fall backwards, us with it. We both yelp as we hit the floor. She looks at me, and I mimic her as we burst out into laughter.
(Short, I know, but it's been forever since I've updated I wanted to get something out. Plus I already had half of this typed out.)