Chapter Fourteen

Tears prick the corners of my eyes as I hear those three words. Those three words that feel so familiar to me. Where have I heard that before. Why wont anyone tell me what's going on..Who even am I...I let go of Slendy's hand and look around. I don't belong here. I need to get home....

"Don't. "
I run out of the dining room to the front door, ignoring Jeff.  I burst out the door, into the silent woods.
"....Won't she remember...."
'What....What is that...' I clench my teeth shut and put my hands up to my head, holding them there. "Shut up..."
"....Lets hope not, the prophecy shows she'll meet them. We can't let that happen. Ever."
"But what if she finds out?"
"We'll deal with it if the time comes. For now, do the best you can, Molly."

I fall to my knees and pull on my hair. What's happening....Where were those voices coming from. And who the fuck is Molly? My vision goes blurry as I start to lose consciousness. I hear one last voice before I fully pass out.

"Maybe this will help you..."

I wake up in a dark room and sit up. Something about this room is familiar. I hear giggling come from the doorway and I look at the closed door. I see a shadow coming from behind it. "Y/N, Is that you? Are you okay, Sweetie?" My eyes grow as I proceed what just happened. That's not my voice..Yet I said it. I just asked myself if I was okay..
The door to the bedroom slowly creeks open and I see a bloody hand with long, sharp finger nails slowly curl around the side of the door. A face slowly looks over the corner and stares right at me.

I'm looking....
...At myself....

My dark, emotionless, crimson eyes stare right at me, and I shiver. Do I....Really look that creepy..
I slowly walk to the bed, smiling wide as ever before.
"Y/n, o... oh my god...W....What happened..." I hear myself say.
I  get to the side of the bed and look down at myself. My sharp teeth dripping with what appears to be blood.
"You know.....I really did love you..But you're-"
I jump at myself and hold me down onto the bed.

"IN.
MY.
WAY!!"
I bite down hard above where my heart is and I scream out. The pain is unbearable As dark, crimson blood spews out.
" Sweet Dreams, Mother."
My vision goes black, and when I open them, I'm staring at the bed I was just practically getting mauled on. Laying there is a woman Now wearing a deep crimson night gown. The previous color was white.
I called her my mother...
I look over at the doorway and see myself staring at me. Or more like, through me. I see myself close my eyes and smirk before closing the door behind me and walk down the hallway.  I turn around and see a picture of me and that woman that's on the bed. I'm standing next to her, making a silly face and doing the bunny ears behind Her. She's just smirking and has her arms crossed.

I close my eyes and when I open them, it looks like I'm in my room back home. I see myself sleeping on the bed behind me. I'm no longer bloody...Or a monster.
"Won't she remember her previous family?"
Those voices!!
I run out of the room and stop on the stairs leading into my living room.
Mom?
"Lets hope not, the prophecy shows she'll meet them. We can't let that happen. Ever." I see my mother speaking to what looks like a woman. She has...Mouths all over her body. She's wearing a striped shirt and black shorts.
"But what if she finds out?"
"We'll deal with it if the time comes. For now, do the best you can, Molly."
Molly?! Why did she just call my mother 'Molly'?
"I will, Stripes."

My mothers name isn't Molly.....
(Hey guys I just wanted to tell you the actual author of the story doesn't have internet. I'm just a friend publishing this for her and she wrote this I just copy and pasted)