Chapter Eighteen

I wake up to complete coldness as I pull a blanket farther up my body, to my shoulders. 'Man, It's really cold in here. Were'd Jeff's warmth go?' I sit up and rub my eyes. I yawn as I look around at everyone. Ben's playing what looks to be a PS4 with Jeffrey. 'Lucky fucker' I chuckle as Ben yells and throws his controller behind him. I catch it in my hands. "No fair, Jeff! You cheated!" Jeffrey laughs as he falls backwards on to his back; one hand covering his eyes and one resting on his stomach. "It's Little Big Planet, how in all Hell did I cheat?" I look up to the screen and see a little sack character with a trophy over his head. 'Looks like Jeff. White hoodie, Black pants, black long hair. Well, long as in to his shoulders. Now that I think about it, how does Jeff's hair look Anime style...Lucky ass.'

Anyways, The other sack character kinda looks like Ben. How the heck did he accomplish that? As far as I know there's no Link Outfit in Little Big Planet. Heck with the Link Outfit, how the Fuck does Jeff's character have a smile carved in his cheeks... (I know you probably wont have any idea what this game is, and If you look it up, I know, It looks girly asf. ;-;)

"Umm...Guys?" Jeff and Ben looks behind them at me. I have a green controller in my hand, above my head. "You almost hit me, Benny." Ben's eyes widen as he grabs the controller. "Sorry."

I giggle. "It's okay." I look over to Jeff and pout. "My warmth is gone." Jeff chuckles from where he is on the floor.  "Ben wanted me to play Games with him." I continue to pout. "But I'm collddd!!" 

Jeff rolls his eyes and stands up. "Stop whining. Just get another blanket." I groan and lay back down, pulling the blanket up above my head. "Jerk." I peak through an opening and see Jeff sign and look to the side. Looks like he's biting the inside of his mouth. If that's possible-there's a big smile carved in it. I look over and see Ben smirking right at the opening where I'm peeking out. I screech and throw the blanket back over me. I hear laughing, I roll my eyes, and turn over, so I'm facing the couch. Then I get an Idea. I smirk and look over to Jeff and Ben. 

I bolt up into the air, so I'm floating. My eyes turn all white and start glowing. I smirk and look down at Jeff and Ben.
Both of them are staring at me, wide eyed. My tail swoops down and wraps around Jeff's leg, pulling him up in the air so he's face-to-face with me. He's still upside down.
"Pleaseee Jeffy, you wouldn't wanna make me cry, now would you? I'm cold." I make a pouty face at him and all he does is shake his head no.

I smile and lower both of us. I walk over to the couch and pat next to me. Jeff sighs, runs a hand through his hair, and sits down. I push him down so he's laying. I cuddle up to his side and smile as I pull the blankets up us. "Better."

He hesitates as he puts his arms around me and sets his head on mine. I cuddle up more to his chest. We're laying on our sides.

"Awwwweee!!!"I throw a pillow at Ben as I hear him open a different game and put it in the PS4.

"Ruined the moment didn't I?"