Chapter One

"Sweetie, Scarlett's here!" My mother yells from downstairs. "One second! " I yell as I try to get changed again, so I don't look like an idiot with chocolate ice-cream on my shirt. I slip on a black shirt that says, "I don't bite" across the front in red letters, put on my black jeans with rips in them and slip my black hoodie on top of that. And I put on my black Converse with red shoe laces. "Coming, mother! " I yell back down, putting my earbuds back in and walk out of my room. I start singing softly, without realizing it, as I walked down the stairs.

"Ding dong,
I know you can hear me,
Open up the door,
I only wanna play a little,
Ding dong,
You can't keep me waiting,
It's already too late,
For you to try and run away,
I see you through the window,
Our eyes are locked together,
I can sense your horror,
Though I'd like to see it closer,
Ding dong,
Here I come to find you,
Hurry up and run,
Let's play a little game and have fun~"

I got downstairs, still looking at my tablet, when I finally look up. "Oh my god, she's alive!! " My bestfriend, Scarlett, says. I playfully punch her arm and say, "I love my video games, don't judge me." She just giggles as I plug my tablet in, grab my phone, and walk towards the door. "Mom, me and Scarlett are going out, be back at eleven or so, that okay? " I yell into the kitchen. "That's fine, be carefull!" I hear as I close the door. I already knew she was going to be fine with it, so we started leaving before she even answered. "So, we're do ya wanna go? " Scarlett says as the stuffs her hands in her pockets of her hoodie. "You think we would be super busy with some cute guys at this time instead of asking each other what to do, I mean, we are a couple of seventeen year old girls. " I say, smirking at her. She just gives me a light shove and laughs. We were walking for a bit before I broke the silence. "Wanna go to the woods?" I walk in front of her and turn around, so I'm still walking, but walking backwards. I put my hands up and wiggle my fingers. "Ooooooooooo, I'm a ghost!! Ooooooooooo!"

"I'm not that scared of the woods!" Scarlett says and crosses her arms. "Okay, then let's go!!" I grab her arm and start running, her short, black hair flowing behind her. She's actually pretty, well, pretty. With her short, black hair that stops about Mid-way of her neck, blue eyes, high cheek bones, she is a very beautiful seventeen year old girl-unlike me, with my (H/L) (H/C) colored hair, (E/C) eyes, I'm not that pretty, compared to her. I brush some of my hair out of my right eye and keep running.

When we get there I stop and she runs into me. We fall into the grass, and she's on top of me. "Well, Heelllooo, Scarlett." I say as I look up at her. "Sorry! It was an accident! " She says as she gets up and holds her hand out to me. "Yeah, well, so is this!" I grab her hand and pull her down next to me.
We finally stop laughing and she sits up. "T-that was o-on p-urp-ose!!" She says, trying to control her laughter.

I get up and start walking into the woods. "I know." I say, not looking back at her. "But it was funny."

Chapter One, Done!!
......I guess.....
xD
~Quiet_Tears