Chapter Five

I wake up in a dark, cold room and wait for my eyes to adjust to the darkness so I can see my surroundings. Wait, I'm outside, laying up against a tree. What happened? I put my hand down next to my side and it becomes covered in a cold, thick liquid. What the-? I look to my left and I almost puke. S...Scar...... My eyes grow and my eyes prick with tears. "Scar...I..." I see a shine by my foot. "Is that..the Knife? I thought I had that in my bag....how did I get that in my hand.." I grab it and look back at Scar's..well...'Scar' is an underestimate but the gash in her face.

"Ah, you're awake." I look to the right of me and see Jeff walking up to me. "J...Jeff.....I..." Jeff just chuckles and sits next to me. "She deserved it." "Huh?!" Jeff chuckles again. "Scar deserved it." I look down at my converse. She did push me into a killer...but we've been friends since I was seven... I sigh. "I guess she did, Jeff." I say. "So, about Jacob," Jeff says. "why do you want him dead?" I look back at him and sigh. "What time is it?" I say, dodging the question. Jeff arches his brow but then looks at his watch. "Two-thirty-eight." My eyes grow. "Weren't we gonna go at midnight?" Jeff looks at me. "Yeah." I sigh. "Lets do it tomorrow instead." Jeff says. I look back at Jeff with a confused look. "Were am I gonna stay, then?" Jeff looks up at the stars and sighs. "I dunno. Work it out." I arch my brows. "What!?" Jeff simply looks back at me, gets up, and runs back into the darkness. You ass. I should've known. I get up and run deeper into the woods. I'm NOT sleeping next to the dead body of Scar...I'm not. I lay my bookbag down and use it as a pillow. I look at the direction of Scar and sigh. "Goodnight, Scar." I feel a tear run down my cheek as I hear a faint voice. "Goodnight, Y/N. Sweet Dreams~"