Chapter Seven

I slowly flutter my eyes open, only to quickly snap them shut to the bright light. "Ngh... "
"Oh, you're awake. " Someone to the left of me says. I hear a snipping sound as I open my eyes again.
"Who.... Are you?" I see the person put a thread and needle in a small Medical box and put it on the shelf behind them. I'm laying on my side on what looks to be a hospital bed. "My name's Jack." He says, standing up. Jack..... As in Laughing Jack? I sit up on the bed. "As in Laughing Jack? " I ask. I hear him chuckle. "No, as in Eyeless Jack." I sigh. "Sorry, you turned off the light when you got done sewing me up, so I couldn't tell." I barely make out a black figure in front of the door. "I turned it off 'cause I didn't want you to be scared when you woke up." I faintly smile at him.
"Where am I?"
Jack walks over to the lamp next to the bed and flicks it on. I see him smirking behind his mask.
"Welcome to the Creepypasta Manor, Y/N."

My eyes grow as I stand up off of the bed, now realizing what I'm wearing. I look down and my shirt's gone. A bandage covers my chest and my stomache. I'm still wearing my jeans. Sudden realization kicks in. "Who took my shirt and bra off..... " I ask Jack, my bare feet feeling cold on the hardwood floor. Jack scratches the back of his neck. "I did... " He says, looking away. "I had to get to the wounds before you bled all the way out, so I took them off." I feel my cheeks going pink as I look at my feet. "Um... It's okay...I understand." Jack looks at me and nods.
Oh my god.
"Where's Jeff?!" I yell.
Jack sighs. "Downstairs."
"I swear to god imma kill him." I say through clenched teeth. Jack's eyes grow as I run out of the room and into the hallway. "Y/N!!"

I get into the hallway and look around. A big staircase leading into what looks like a living room is in front of me. Then I see them.
L.J., Sally, Slender, Lazari, Toby, Hoodie, Masky, and Jeff are sitting in the living room, talking.
I spot Jeff standing up, I clench my knife harder in my hands. Before Eyeless can grab me, I run down the stairs towards Jeff.
Before I can get to him, a black tentacle comes out of nowhere and wraps around my foot, so now I'm upside down. The knife hits the hardwood floors and makes a loud "thud!"

Everyone turns around to the sound and stares at me. I glare at Jeff, who now has processed what just happened. "Slender, put me down so I can stab the shit outta Jeffrey!!" I yell, now squirming to try and get free. Jeff stands there and looks at me with wide eyes. I'm still upside down. "Calm down, Chil-"
"Calm down my ass!! He stabbed me!!" I say, cutting off Slender. Jeff just chuckles.
"Stop.. "
Everyone looks at me and I clench my eyes closed.
"Laughing.... "
I take a deep breath.
"At.."
I open my eyes and everyone Gasps.
"ME!!!"

I break out of Slender's grip and fall to the floor. I slowly stand up and look down at my self. What I saw nearly made me puke.