"What now your bullying me? After you bullied Penny, do you like picking on the people that are nice all the time," she hissed.

"I don't pick on anyone unless they provoke me," I yawned, she had really shitty comebacks.

"I didn't provoke you, I just pointed out the obvious," she spat.

"Seriously I don't even know your name, I wouldn't be talking to you if you hadn't of bitched about me like a minute ago," I glared at her.

My phone dinged and I looked down.

I have a few people for you to check out that are in your area, I'll send you a list in a few.

Alrighty thank youuu :D

"What are you doing now bullying someone on your phone?" She snapped.

"No, I'm texting because you have got pointless comebacks and I knew you would need time to think of something," I grumbled.

"Jackie your bleeding," Tabby whispered from beside me.

"Shit, where?" I asked and as soon as I said that I felt blood trickle over my lip.

"Nose," Tabby said and I stood up holding my nose. What the hell?

Ditching my bag I walked to the nurses office trying to stop the bleeding. The nurses eyes went wide as she saw me, "what happened?"

"Nose bleed," I coughed and frown when I looked at my hands.

I was bleeding from the nose, a lot.

"Sit, now," she said pointing to the bed and I did as I was told as she brought me a face washer to clean the blood.

"Pinch you nose," she said putting down the cloth and I held my nose between my fore finger and thumb.

"Stay like that for ten minutes," she said before leaving the room and I sighed.

The last time I had a nose bleed was when I walked into a door, yes I walked into a door, don't laugh, you've probably done it at least once.

I waited like that for ten minutes before the nurse walked back in followed by my brother.

"The class didn't even start and you had to leave," Toby tsked earning a glared from me.

"Don't insult me, I could be dying," I grumbled unpinching my nose so I didn't sound funny.

"She's fine to go back to class, nose bleeds aren't all that serious," the nurse waved.

"So why did you get my brother?" I frowned.

"I had to inform someone related to you, and he insisted on seeing for himself if you were okay," she shrugged.

"Don't you have a class after lunch?" I raised an eyebrow at him and he smiled sheepishly.

"I don't, it just makes you hurry up."

"Your walking me back to class then," I sighed pulling him with me out the door.

"Fine," he shrugged, "got nothing else to do."

I walked as slow as I could to my class, "are you going to attend my lesson?"

"I don't see the point, I've finished all my theory work," I pointed out.

"But you haven't done the practical work, and that's what I'm working on this lesson," he sighed.

"Fine I'll be there, but only if you'll let Tabby stay with us," I wiggled my eyebrows.

"Another girl to cook for, great," he muttered.