"Your mother" Bobby smiles at Niall who releases a breath of relief he didn't know he had been holding. He blushes sheepishly , it is kind of scary to know dad was in love and the woman is not your mother , so it is a kind of relief when you know that woman is indeed your mother.

He is a romantic after all.

Bobby smiles up at him as he continues "The love of my life, first and last. And I will tell you , that boy right there loves you . Now , every relationship is not a bed of roses , its hard work and filled with fights , arguments and whatnot.But they are also made up from understanding , taking a step back once in awhile and being together. Because at the end of it all that is what we want right ? To be together"

Niall's breathe hitches again as he understands what the old man is pointing out , is talking about . His hold on the bowl tightens as he avoids his father's gaaze , he thought he did good – they did good showing people everything was right between them .

"Daa- We're ...Its complicated" he sighs , to which Bobby only smiles , moving his palm on Niall's , tapping it motioning for him to look at him as he says before removing his hand.

"Nothing is ever complicated Son. Yeah , circumstances , situation might be but it all comes down to one question – do you love this person and are you willing to take the risk ? Its all about taking that risk Son, risk to trust someone , to give all of you and to be with that person. Think about it."

"I don't know Daa... I love him , truly do . But he makes it so hard..." he says leaving at that , not knowing how to tell his father the pain he went through for almost a month , the unknowingness of where does he stand with Harry and then the break up that nearly tore his heart into pieces and then he realizes that maybe , not being beside Harry for almost entire evening , cutting him off when the jock tried to get his attention ,to talk to him , not even having a small conversation with the guy and only telling him to act and not talk to him whenever he would turn to him was what gave it away to his father.

"Maybe he doesn't know the way Niall, maybe he is as confused as you or if not more. You know , he called us last night , saying you both are coming , was planning to bring you here as a surprise. Said , you were too busy with studies and that is the risk he took" Bobby says making Niall look at him wide eyed , completely surprised by this new piece of information.

"Daa , how did you ? Did you know I wasn't going to come?"he asks , the word 'sorry' on the tip of his tongue to which Bobby laughs lightly ruffling his hair as he replies , taking Niall away by yet another surprise .

"Yes Son , you always call like a week ago and you didn't this time. But I was sure when Harry called, the boy really didn't want for you to spend the day alone".

"Daa......I am sorry" he says , as the word spills from his lips.

Bobby smiles gently at him , understandingly and maybe he doesn't understand him and maybe he does.

"Its alright Son, if you don't come doesn't mean you love us less or we hate you. You're always welcome to go or come , anytime you want . okay ?"

And Niall wants to cry right now, he pushes forward hugging him and mumbles softly "I love you Daa"

"I love you too Son , now think about it and fix it" he says , rubbing his hand on his back before they pull apart.

Niall brushes away tear falling from his eyes and smiles nodding his head "I – I will..."

.

.

.

"I don't go , stay with Hawwy" Theo cries later the night when time comes to live , already on Harry's lap clutching his shirt tightly in his fingers as he turns his face away from his mother who is helplessly trying to get him out of Harry's hand as the entire family looks in complete aww, Niall does too. Having been enjoying everything around after his father's words , coming to terms with talking to Harry . His brother also had found him afterwards saying he knew Harry was a good lad for him , not being scared of him and true to his words made him happy.