Now a family!!!!

*picking off from last chapter*

(Your POV)
    "What?!" My eyes started to tear up. "NoNoNoNoNoNoNo. This can't be happening, I started to cry and panic.
"Hey, hey, hey, honey bun, it's gonna be ok. The doctors just have to take out your epidural so that you can be transferred.
The doctors took out the epidural and the most painful contraction ripped through my body. The side railing things on the hospital bed went up and doctors brought me down as pressure started to come between my legs. I screamed out, as Ashton was right by my side letting me squeeze his hand. Then one of the many doctors pulled Ashton aside as I was pushed into an emergency room.
    "I need to push." I screamed out as the pressure got really intense, only for a big flow of liquid to rush out.
     "That was her last waters!!! We need to start moving fast! We don't have time on our side!"
    The doctors quickly sat me up as a more painful contraction ripped throughout my back and stomach. I gripped the table as they inserted the needle into me. Ashton then came into the room and held my hands, reassuring me for the birthing process. I was laid down on the table and was given an oxygen mask so that the doctors could control my breathing. Ashton was still right beside me at all times.
     "I'm scared Ash. What if they don't make it?" I looked at him with fear in my eyes as he rubbed my arm and squeezed my hand for reassurance.
    Lots of doctors and nurses are around me making sure my vitals were where they were suppose to be and doctors to take care of the babies when they came out.
    "Do you feel any of this? I'm touching your stomach with the dull end of the scalpel." My midwife said behind the blue screen.
    "No I don't." I said quivering.
    All the doctors nodded to each other and my midwife started to open me up. "As before you'll feel pushing around and some discomfort."
    "Ok." Tears were forming and falling as every second went by.
"I see the first baby." I looked over to Ashton who was smiling and almost crying. "The head is now delivered."
My excitement started to take over as the doctors delivered the first baby. "It's a boy! Born 12:30!"
"W-w-why isn't he crying?!" I started to panic as I couldn't hear the baby cry.
"It's completely normal for babies to do this. Don't worry." One of the doctors said.
    Then my midwife held up the baby boy who then started crying.
     Ashton and I looked at each other as a big rush of weight on my shoulders came off. Then about a minute later noise filled the room again.
     "I see the second head already!" Which that was followed by. "As easy as it was to find this little one, he sure doesn't want to get out." I laughed but also a little fear went through me as they were struggling to get the next baby out. "Ok Y/N, can you push a little for us?"
    "Alright." I did a little push as a loud cry came from the next baby.
      "It's a boy!! Born at 12:35!" They lifted him up so that we could see him as the doctors continued to check the first born and the second born.
      Then something was said five minutes later after the second born was delivered.
       "Hurry up! If we move faster, we can save the little girl!"
      "But we can't find her!"
       I looked over to Ashton as he kissed my hand and I calmed down and closed my eyes praying that our little girl could come out safe. The search for our little girl went on for another two minutes.
"We see her head! We see her head!"
"It's gonna be ok Doodlebug. She's gonna get out." Ashton rubbed my hand with his thumbs as I winced a little as the doctors and my midwife were putting their hands in the incision, trying to get her out.
"Y/N, you're gonna have to help us by pushing again, we think she's stuck and the umbilical cord is wrapped around her neck."
I started to push as the doctors had tried to get her out of my uterus.
     At 12:45 they'd pulled her out and rushed her into another room with a blanket.
"What's happening? What's wrong? Why wasn't she crying?!" Panic took over me again as I thought the worst.
"The umbilical cord was too tight around her neck, she needs checking over to see if any damage has been done." One of the doctors said. "And we think she isn't fully developed in her organs."
"We're gonna stitch you back up, then you can see your baby boys." My midwife said. "Your husband can go and see them if he wants to. They're nice and healthy."
I looked over to Ashton, as he looked at me with a frightened and questioning look.
"Would you mind if I went to see them?" After I shook my head no he got up, and looked back at me. "Are you gonna be ok?" I nodded as he went to see his two newborn sons.
A little while later, a nurse came in from the doors where they took our baby girl and got my midwife and they left in a hurry. I was able to control my breathing as one of the doctors in the room had told me that there was an emergency labouring patient in the foyer. Then a doctor and Ashton came in with the two little boys.
"Congrats you two. We all know how long you've been waiting for this moment." She said as she handed me one of the babies.
"Thank you." Ashton said as he looked at me as I cradled the baby boy on my chest. "The one you're holding is the oldest, who weighs exactly nine pounds. Then I'm holding the second born who weights seven pounds two ounces."
"These are some heavy babies. Who should be who?" I laughed as I looked down at the bundle of joy.
"I was thinking that the one you're holding should be Fletcher Trey Irwin. And the one I'm holding to be Alex Michael Irwin. What do you think of that?"
"That sounds wonderful." I started to get a bit teary eyed as I thought about how I was able to birth two healthy babies.
"Are you happy now honey bun?" Ashton asked as he wiped a tear from my face.
"Yes. Very happy." I looked at him, and seeing him be a dad made my eyes water even more. "Are you now happy Ash?"
"Absolutely. I don't understand how my dad could've walked away from all this."

*A few hours after the birth.*
(Ashton's POV)

It was about four hours after the birth when the midwife had come in to tell us that we could finally meet our little girl. Y/N was put onto the wheel chair, that we were given when she was still pregnant, and we rolled down to the NICU where our little girl was kept. When we finally got to her little incubator Y/N immediately started crying.

She put her hand through one of the holes and let our little girl hold her finger

"Welcome to the world Maylie Ashlyn Irwin." She sniffled as I came around and kissed my wife's head.
"Would you like to hold her?" The midwife asked, obviously knowing the answer since she was taking off the top.
"Yes please. I've been waiting too long." My wife managed to smile a little as little Maylie was handed to her and a blanket was put on top to keep Maylie warm. "She's so small. And look at all of her hair!"
       "She weighs four pounds five ounces. Her neck is absolutely fine, but her kidneys are still a little underdeveloped but should be good in the next 48 hours, which isn't as bad as we thought, but we may need to keep you in the hospital for about a week just to keep an eye on her. But you may also be able to go home."
      "Ok, that's fine with us."
      The midwife gave us a button to press if we wanted contact her, and then left the room. I was able to get a chair to sit on, and admire my wife holding our little girl that she was eager to meet. The little bow that was on her head was adorable as well as her cute heart stickers that held the tube into her nose.
        "Do you wanna hold her babe?" Y/N's soft voice spoke up and took me out of my staring gaze. "You look like you wanna." She laughed and I nodded.
        I moved my chair closer so that it would be and easy transition between the two of us. I partially undid my top and Maylie was placed into my exposed chest. The blanket was quickly put on top of her back as I looked down at her adorable sleepy face. I kissed the top of her head as I could feel her small frame against my big one.
      "She kinda looks like you." Y/N spoke up with a smile.
       "She does, but I think compared to her brothers she looks a ton like you. Fletcher and Alex are like a spitting image of myself when I was a baby."
       "I mean I guess I can see that. Maylie does have some of my features." My wife giggled.
        We spent some time with Maylie before ringing in the midwife to help us put her back in the incubator, only for us to learn that she was healthy enough to come back to the room with us. Once we got back to the room, We got ready for bed. Before I fell asleep I could see my beautiful wife with one of our children.
      "Can you believe we're parents now?!" I could hear the excitement in her voice, as she tried not to wake the bundle of joy in her arms. "Little baby Alex was starting to fuss, I guess my motherly instincts had kicked in and I picked him up. He stopped right away."
      "I can't wait for when the boys get to meet them with their wives and girlfriend. Who knows, maybe even Micheal will bring his little one around with Crystal." I said, Micheal had recently had a child himself in May with Crystal.
      "Yeah, I'm also exited to see their reactions." Y/N yawned as she put Alex down on his incubator.
      I sat up from the chair and kissed her lips. Then I went over to my children and kissed them on their foreheads. When I sat down on the reclining chair, I looked over to my beautiful wife who had fallen asleep. I closed my eyes and before I too fell asleep I said.
"Thank you lord for giving the love of my life three beautiful blessings to take care of. I will be forever grateful."

A/N: Sad to say that this is the last part. Since school started, I couldn't update as much. But hopefully you all enjoyed this pregnancy series...... and also a special shout out to late_nightdevil  go follow them :)