Last night alone

It was past your due date by at least a week, and you started to worry. For the next week, Ashton would be home just in case if you went into labour he wouldn't have to drive back from the studio since the midwife said that once contractions start the labouring process to come right in, to keep a close eye on all the children since of what happened last time. You were in some cozy pyjamas that barely fit around your enormous bump, and the pants were too long since you had to go up a few sizes but you were comfy so you weren't complaining.

 You were in some cozy pyjamas that barely fit around your enormous bump, and the pants were too long since you had to go up a few sizes but you were comfy so you weren't complaining

   The white fuzzy blanket that you had on, had made you fall asleep with the dogs. When you woke up, you saw Ashton also passed out on the couch with Cooper laying beside him. Both dogs had gotten pretty big since you'd  originally got them. Then something flashed your mind so you woke up Ashton.
       "What is it hun?" He said sleepily getting himself into a sitting position.
      "We still have to put in the car seats and the stroller in the trunk." Ashton groaned, he'd be putting this off for awhile. "Come on, the triplets can come any day now and we've got to be prepared. Plus you've done this once before."
      "Oh yeah right. I have. And by we you mean just myself right?"
      "Yeah, I'm basically 10 months pregnant with triplets, can't lift anything. Doctors orders." You smiled as Ashton got up and you both went into the garage to put away the car seats and stroller.
      Then out of nowhere a Braxton Hicks contraction made your knees buckle up. Ashton caught you as you breathed and winced in pain. Ashton put you in the passenger seat of the car as he ran into the house to for the hospital bags.
       "Do we need to go to the hospital?!!! Is it time?!" Ashton started to panic a little bit.
      "No babe, we're good, but it would be a good idea to put the diaper bags and everything in the trunk to be ready and prepared for when they do end up coming." You rubbed your bump as you received kicks in return. "It's crazy since it's unusual to have multiples go for full term."
"Yeah it is. You getting a little worried about carrying them for this long?"
"Yeah I am. And I'm not even going to deny it. I'm scared, like what if somethings wrong with them, what if they're not fully developed. And you know that at my last appointment the doctors had said that the miscarriage rate had spiked up to 99.9 percent."
"Hey hun, everything's gonna be fine. We just gotta focus on the small percentage that there is going to be hope and that the triplets are going to be ok. You just gotta have faith that they will come soon. Soon and healthy."
Ashton brought you up to the bedroom and got you ready for bed. Once he put you into the bed he placed a kiss on your bump as he went down stairs and finished putting in the car seats. After he finished putting in the car seats his phone buzzed as you'd posted something on Instagram.

 After he finished putting in the car seats his phone buzzed as you'd posted something on Instagram

The caption was: The past few months, I've had setback after setback but that's just life. The people who've standed beside me I couldn't be more grateful for. The tattoo that I have on my outer thigh is a dream catcher and I chose to get it to catch all of the bad memories of my past of self harm. Because of my husband and my three future kids, I'm still surviving. Love you hun and can't wait to grow our family together ♥️
     Ashton went up the stairs to the master bedroom, and on the way to the room he pasted by the nursery and smiled.  Then he went into bed and fell asleep with his hand on your bump.

(Your POV)

    It was 12 am when I woke up with the urgent force to pee. I got up and waddled to the bathroom. Once I got to the bathroom, I leaned against the counter and breathed unevenly as a pain went through my abdomen. I shuffled to the edge of it before a more painful one went through my abdomen. Then out of surprise a big rush of fluid started running down my legs. I fell onto my knees.
      "Ah sh*t this really hurts." I breathed pushed as I quickly realized what was happening. "ASHTON!!!!!"
     I heard Ashton get out of bed and run over to me. He grabbed my hands and looked me in the eye.
      "What's wrong, is everything ok?"
        "Ash..... don't freak out or anything but I think the triplets have made their decision. They want to see mommy and daddy."

A/N: I know this series is suppose to be over but Wattpad had flagged some of the photos, so enjoy this 'new' version