Picking out the names (Your POV)

Ashton and I were on our bed looking in books and on the internet for possible baby names for triple threat.
       "Ugh why is it more difficult to find names for a child?! Not to mention three!" Ashton flipped the book  over and it landed on the bed.
        "What do you mean babe? I've already found multiple names." I laughed at the expression on Ashton's face.
         "Can I hear the names?" He asked moving towards me.
         "Alright. So for the first names I have Fletcher, Alex and Maylie. Middle names I have Trey, Micheal and Ashlyn. I was thinking for one of the boys it could be Fletcher Trey Irwin, the second one would be Alex Micheal Iwrin and the girl would be Maylie Ashlyn Iwrin. But they're just ideas that I thought of, we don't have to use them."
        "I love those names. Can they be the names???? Please please please!!!!!!" He pleaded as he kissed my bump.
        "Yeah if we both agree on those names then it must be fate that it's suppose to be their names." The triplets kicked lighty, in agreement. "Now put these books away and get me some fruit salad."
      Ashton laughed as he put the books and computers away. He came up later with my fruit salad and I ate all of it. I even had more food after that. Finally my amount of food that I could eat was back! I was so relieved that I've made it this far into the pregnancy since the few scares that Ashton and I have had. Ashton had taken the next couple of weeks off since my midwife told me to be on bed rest. That means that I would have to work from home. I was typing on the computer, replying to a customer and multiple coworkers. I was getting better but I was still vomiting and coughing from time to time so I had to stay home until it stopped. I was eating my millionth bowl of fruit that day while still replying back to some coworkers about sales and the amount of sales that we've made so far this month.
"Ugh why can't they see that nobody's gonna buy this. Seriously, this design is crap." Ashton came up the stairs with a healthy granola mix and laughed.
"Babe that isn't that bad of a design. Yeah sure it could use some tweaking in some places but overall the design is pretty good." I looked at him like he was crazy. "Come on tell them that it could use some tweaking in some parts then us boys can wear them."
It was my turn to laugh. "Alright. The only reason why I'm agreeing to this is because the design is slowly growing on me if I take out these things, move some things around and add in some new stuff." I started brain storming potential ideas, and replying to the email.
For the rest of the day I had multiple bowls of fruit salad, yogurt, different grains with nuts and multiple cups of the freshly processed juice that Ashton made from the new juicer that we got. When night fell, Ashton got me out of bed and brung me to the bathroom to get me undressed for a bath. When I got into the bath all of my muscles relaxed from the tension of all the emails that I had to reply to.
"How's you come up with the names?" Ashton asked out of the blue. "What was your inspiration?"
"I wanted Fletcher since I wanted something to remind him of his dad, Alex, well I've secretly always liked that name, and Maylie since I also really like it as a name." I smiled.
"What about the middle names?" He definitely was the curious one of the relationship.
"Trey has always been one of my favourite middle names for a boy. Micheal, should be obvious since he was the one who first warmed up to us as a couple. Then Ashlyn because the first time I saw the target video where you were promoting your album I laughed since you had that name or somewhere close to that. Still I love that name." I rubbed my hands over my bump as the triplets kicked.
I smiled and pecked Ashton's lips. I got out of the tub and went to my bed as soon as I could. I laid down on the mattress and relaxed as the pillows covered me.
"You're weird babe." Ash said as he made a dip in the bed.
"Yeah I know that. But that's what made you fall in love with me." I moved the pillows so that Ash could kiss me.
We talked about the future and went to bed when I felt tired.