Guessing Genders

It was a Sunday morning and the two of you were just in the kitchen cooking up some breakfast. Morning sickness had come back and it wasn't fun. The dogs were curled up in the living room. You rubbed your stomach as you were sitting at the island and on the computer searching up cool ideas for nurserys.
"Whatcha looking at there mama?" Ashton said, setting down the food.
"Did you really just call me mama?" You replied biting into a piece of bacon.
"Maybe.... maybe not." He replied kissing your cheek.
  You giggled and continued to search the web. You told Ashton what you were doing since he kept annoying you about it.
"What about this one?" You asked as you showed it to Ashton.

"I like that one. It'll fit with any gender that the triplets decide to be." He replied rubbing your swollen stomach.
"What do you think they'll be babe?" You asked facing towards him.
"I think that they'll be all boys." He said giggling one of his many laughs.
"I can barely keep up with you babe! What makes you think that I'll be able to keep up with three more of you!" You joked, playfully slapping him.
"What do you think the triplets will be?" He asked.
"Two boys and a girl. Just like the last three times." You replied with a tear in your eye.
"Hey it's ok you don't have to cry. We'll be having our first altrasound in a few days so that we can check on them." He said kissing you softly.
"Thanks Ash. I really hope our kids are just like you. Always kind and sometimes a bit of a goofball." You said laughing.
"I want to show you something. Come with me." He said writing off the chair.
"Ok. This better not be a prank Ashton. You know how much I hate them." You said jokingly.
He once pranked you into having you think that your house was haunted and you got so scared that you cried. Needless to say he ended up getting the cold shoulder from you for quite awhile. He led you to a room where the door was closed. He opened it and turned the lights on. It was a room where it was old and the two of you barely even used it.
"What is this baby?" You asked looking throughout the room.
"Just a little something for the triplets." He replied blushing.
Tears formed into your eyes as you scanned the empty room that was right beside the master bedroom. You looked into the walk - in closet and looked at the shelves. Then there was a shelf that has somethings on it. You brought the first thing down.

You gazed upon the sign and more tears rised to the surface of your eyes

You gazed upon the sign and more tears rised to the surface of your eyes. There was a second thing and you also pulled it down.

 There was a second thing and you also pulled it down

You became weak in the knees as you read this one. Ashton caught you as you fell to the floor in tears. He hugged you and calmed you down.
"Ashton." You said with tears in your eyes.
"Do you like it Hun?" He asked.
"I love it." You said back drying your eyes.
"I love you Y/N so much." He said touching his forehead to his.
"I love you too Irwin." You replied back kissing him