Wonderful Cravings

It was 4:30 in the morning and you woke up craving McDonalds. You looked over to Ashton and he was fast asleep, and hugging his pillow. You slowly got out of bed and went downstairs. You got your car keys and got into your car to drive to McDonalds. Once you got there you went inside to order.
   You got two Big Macs, a large fry, a regular Mcflurry, and a drink. As you waited for your food, you got a call from Ashton.
"Hey Ash." You said picking up.
"Where are you Y/N?! Has something happened?!" Ashton said worriedly through the phone.
"No nothing has happened babe. They just got hungry for McDonalds." You replied getting your food.
"So you drove there by yourself?!" He replied.
"Yeah. I didn't want to wake you up, and I know that you're going to have a busy few weeks, let alone a busy month, so I decided that I was going to by myself. After all, I'm going to have to drive myself to work until I can't go into work anymore." You replied filling your cup and getting into the car.
"Ok just be safe and feel free to wake me up next time. I would mind doing for my children. After all you're going to be carrying them for quite a while." He said.
"Thanks Ash. I'm gonna have to hang up. I'm coming home with food. Maybe if your kids and I are nice enough we'll let you have some." You joked.
"Oh ok. See you when you get home." He said giggling on the other end.
"K bye. Love you Ashton."
"Love you too."
You hung up and drove yourself home. When you got home, Ashton was sitting on the couch and playing candy crush on his phone.
"Hey babe I'm back, you want somk?" You joked, putting the food down onto the counter.
"Yay! Food!" He said acting like a little kid.
You took out the food and placed it out onto the counter. The two of you are then went back to bed.

*In the morning*
  By the time you woke up, Ashton wasn't inbed, so that would mean, that he'd already left the house. Every morning  you would just stare at the ceiling or just admire your bump. Morning sickness was coming to a stop, but it was still coming. You went downstairs to see Ashton on the laptop looking at an adoption website for pets. You went over to Ashton and started to play with his hair.
"Morning doddlebug." He said flopping his head of the cushions of the couch.
"Whatcha looking at babe?" You replied looking at the screen.
"Pets for the house.  I thought that we could have one since we're having triplets, they could play with the pet when they get older and maybe the pet could protect them." He replied getting quite shy.
"Sure. We should get a dog, since you're allergic to cats." You replied sitting next to him on the couch.
  The two of you looked through the dogs. None of them except for one caught your eye. It was a black lab puppy that reminded you so much of the stuff animal that you have.
"What about the black lab Ash?" You said looking at it.
"Holy crap. That dog is adorable!" He said clicking onto the profile pic.
You both looked over the pictures and noticed that he was the smallest of the littler and the shyest.

"Can we get him?!" You asked

"Yeah. Should we contact the person?" He asked.
"Yes please!!" You replied.
Ashton contacted the owner and they got back to him straight away. He read what they had said.
"It would be lovely for little Cooper to get adopted. I understand that  you both probably have a busy schedule with having a baby on the way, but if you can you could come out to see him today. I'm free all this week. Hope to see you soon."
"We have to go today Ashton!" You replied standing up.
"Ok, I'll tell her that we're coming right now. You should go and get chamged." He replied smiling.
The two of you went out there and saw Cooper. Then a small little dog came running into the house.
"Rachel. What are you doing here?!" The owner said.
"Who's this little one?" You said petting the little husky puppy.
"This one is Rachel. Her dog mother and father recently passed away, and her siblings have all been adopted. She's always been the sweet little puppy but these days people aren't buying her." The owner said.
"How is she with children and pregnant women?" Ashton asked petting Cooper.
"She's absolutely amazing with both. She's best friends with Cooper here, so if you want to adopt both Cooper and Rachel, you can have both, only if you want to though."
"Yeah. We got enough money. The two of us bring home a decent amount of money." You said.
The two of you brought home both of the dogs and put them outside. You then went onto the laptop and went back to Coopers profile pic. It said that he was adopted. You then clicked the owners website and clicked onto Rachel's profile. You looked at her pictures.

 You looked at her pictures

  For her description it read: 'Rachel is a husky puppy who's very sweet and kind

  For her description it read: 'Rachel is a husky puppy who's very sweet and kind. Once in a while, she's known to attack the person/dog with the dominance. Overall, she's great with people and dogs. If you have someone who's pregnant in your house hold she won't hesitate to protect the mother with the child.'
  You looked outside to see Cooper, Rachel and Ashton all playing.

Later that day you and Ashton got the dogs the things that they would need. You told Ashton about Rachel's description and you renamed her Macy and Cooper kept his name.