You're insecure don't know what for

9 months pregnant with triplets had to be the worse thing. You looked like someone who couldn't handle their eating habits, and your stretch marks were always itching. You didn't feel like getting out of bed that morning since you didn't want to move cause of the Braxton Hicks or what ever the heck kind of pain you were having. Your due date was about two weeks away and you just wanted the kids out. When Ashton came home at the end of the day he found you still in the king size bed that you shared together.
"What's wrong hun? Braxton Hicks or is it something else?"
"I'm just done with pregnancy right now. I look like a whale, there's stretch marks all over my body that will probably never leave. My face is filled with acne and to top it all off, my feet are always swollen and they make me look even larger." Saying that to Ashton felt good, since you've been wanting to vent to Ashton about how bad the pregnancy has been for you for the longest time.
"Hey baby, it's alright. The triplets are healthy and growing nicely inside of you. All the things that you pointed out about not liking yourself, I love, it shows that you're feeding them and letting them grow inside you."
Your heart melted as he said that and a smile spread across your face.
"Do you want me to put some of that lotion on the stretch marks so that they stop itching for a few hours?"
"I'd love that Ash."
He put the lotion on your stomach and even gave you a massage in the bath afterwards. He then tucked you into bed and kissed you goodnight.