Eating for 2!

Ashton was at the studio, to prepare for the next album and you were at work. You've been feeling under the weather lately. You and Ashton hadn't tried for a child in about 2 months, but you thought there was no way that you could be pregnant.
      "Y/N?" Your boss said.
       You looked up to see your boss in the doorway.
     "Yeah." You replied, lifting your head.
     "You don't look well darling. I think you should go home and take the rest of the week off." She replied.
      "But I still have all this work to do!" You motioned to the pile of paperwork on your desk. "Who's going to do it while I'm away?!"
      "Don't worry Y/N. I'll do it for you, since I'll be able to get it done quick. Now go home, rest, and get better." She said handing you your coat.
     "Ok I guess I'll go home and rest." You replied getting your bag and heading out of the office.

****
     You'd gone to the pharmacy to get some medicine since you were out, when you passed the pregnancy tests you second guessed if you would be pregnant. You went down the isle and got the most expensive pregnancy test to make sure you would get a clear answer. You put the box in the basket and went to pay. You got to the self served machines and scanned the medicine and the box of pregnancy tests. Once you got into the car you immediately broke down into tears.
        "Why am I thinking this!I'm just being stupid right now to think this! Ashton is probably going to divorce me to get with an extremely prettier girl than me if I end up being pregnant!!" You screamed.
   You took deep breaths and fastened your seat belt. You looked down at the items that you'd bought and drove home, more nervous than ever.

****
  (Your POV)
   I'd  gotten home and was waiting for the pregnancy test to do its magic. Sitting on the edge of the bath, and waiting for the time to be up was more nerve racking then I remembered it would be. I then got snapped out of my thoughts by the timer going off.
"Ok Y/N...... you can do this. It's just a silly test that will tell you if your future is going to be a living hell or not." I said reassuring myself.
   I took the test and sat on the toilet. I flipped it over and tears started to pour out of my eyes.
      "Oh my god..... I'm pregnant again."
     I then heard Ashton come through the door.
      "Y/N? Babe? I'm back!" He yelled.
     I still looked at the pregnancy test and totally just spaced out. It wasn't until I heard Ashton's voice that snapped me back into reality.
       "W - what's that?" He asked while pointing to the test in my hand.
     "Well...... I....... it says that you're going to be a dad soon so......" I trailed off.
     "It's positive?" He asked and took it out of my hand.
       "I'm sorry Ashton. You can leave me if you want for someone way prettier and less fat." I said crying.
   He picked me up and held me. I cried, even more to know that he was there for me and that he wasn't planning on leaving me.
    "I promise that I'll be there for you and I'll never leave you for this. I promise that this time we'll become lucky and we'll have a beautiful daughter or son in our lives. I love you so much baby." Ashton said still holding me.
I just cried into his shirt that was now completely damp from me crying.
"Do you want to go watch some old keeks of the lads and I?" Ashton suggested.
"Y - yeah." I managed to get out.
"Let's go then!" He said looking me in the eyes.
He crouched down so that his back was facing me. I was hesitant, at first, but then, I got in his back. He stood up and carried me to the master bedroom where we watched the four lads be idiots together...... I can't believe that some of them were meant for me but the three other boys decided to mess it up...... poor Ashton.

A/N: For the 5sos boys pregnancy series I'm not going to do announcements unless reasonable :)