The bump arrives pt.2 (Ashton's POV)

"Y/N?" I said as I looked at her body on the floor. "Y/N?! Why did you do this to yourself!!!" I cried out.
   I quickly wrapped her arms and her back with some hospital bandaids that we had in the cabinet. I picked her up and brought her downstairs and placed her in the couch. I saw the pictures of the kids that were miscarriaged.
"Oh Y/N what have you done to yourself." I said, looking at the screen.
   I went out and unlocked the car. I then brought her into the car and fastened her seatbelt, I also put a blanket over top of her to keep her warm. I backed out of the drive way and headed to the emergency room. I kept glancing every few minutes to see if she was ok and I also had my hand in hers, glancing every so often at her bump.

*after the car ride and in the hospital room*

   Y/N had just gotten admitted to a hospital room and nurses were cleaning up her cuts and putting medical bandaids on them because of how deep they were. I was out of the room with my head in my hands, crying because she was starting to cut again. Did she want another child because she was cutting again? And how long has she been doing this for?! I thought to myself.
"Mr. Irwin. You can see her now. She's still sleeping but we have her on high alert since she's pregnant with multiples." The nurse said.
"What?!" I said jumping up. "She's pregnant with multiples?!"
"Yes Mr. Irwin. She has triplets at the moment and someone is just checking over them to see if they were harmed when she fell or not." She replied.
   She brought me into the room where Y/N was laying there with bandaids all over her, and a doctor checking in the triples.
"Ok so the triplets are totally fine at the moment, nothing happened to them. All I ask of you is when she gets to go home, distract her and do whatever you did when she had the miscarriages." The doctor said after the little altrasound.
"Ok. Thank you so much for this." I replied back.
The doctors and nurses left, and it was only Y/N and I. I looked at her body laying on the bed with some machines hooked up to her and the triplets. I walked over to her and held her hand in mine and said.
"Y/N I love you so much. I just really dislike when you cut, especially when you're pregnant. I promise that I'll help you every step of the way. Just a couple of questions though....." I stopped and started to cry. "Why would you start to cut again? And when, just when did you decide to start up again."
I placed a hand on her bump and kissed it. I continued to touch the bump and realize that we were able to conceive triplets. I then felt her soft hand on mine.
"It's neat isn't babe." She said weakly.
I looked up at her, and she had dark circles under her eyes.
"I'm sorry that I cut Ash. I know how much you dislike it but......" she started to cry. "I was putting myself down for not being able to bear you a healthy child. I resumed cutting six to eight weeks ago. That's why I brung up having children again. I thought that maybe a child would help fix that hole in my heart from my past of cutting."
"I should've listened to you when you started to explain. It's my fault that it got to this point." I said putting myself down a little bit.
"How's our little one? I over heard that the little one had been checked out." She replied smiling.
"Actually..... we're not having a little one ......" I replied smiling and rubbing her bump.
"What do you mean?" She teared up.
"We're going to have triplets." I said, looking up at her.
"Oh my god. This is wonderful!" She said crying and looking down at her bump.

*After a few hours*

"Ok so Mrs. Irwin is allowed to go home now. Just keep her away from anything that might trigger an attack. We don't want her to loose the triplets." Our nurse said.
"Ok." Y/N and I replied.
We walked out of the hospital and into the car. I noticed immediately that Y/N had fallen back to sleep. I smiled at her and drove home.

****
  Y/N and I were just cuddling in bed and playing with her bump.
"Ashton, I've had a bump three other times and yet you're still amazed with this one, now that I'm having, not one but three children!" She said laughing and playing with my hair.
"It's just so cute!!!!" I replied poking her bump.
  I came up to her face and pecked her on the lips.
"I love you Y/N never forget that ok?" I said to her, biting her bottom lip.
  She mumbled some stuff. We then kissed and parted and I noticed that she was crying.
"Are you ok babe?" I asked, moving away a tear that had escaped her eye.
"I'm sorry for doing it again." She said, looking at her bump.
"It's ok darling, I'll help you get through this." I reassured her.
"Why are you so damn nice to me Iwrin?!" She said while she cried and laughed.
"I don't know. Just promise that you won't do it again?"
"I'm going to try to do it for the triple threat." She replied snuggled into he chest.
"What?" I replied.
"Triple threat. I names the triplets that." She laughed.
"You're so darn cute Y/N." I said pulling her closer.
"Goodnight baby Iwrins and Mr. Irwin." She said dosing off in my arms, and holding her bump.

A/N: Since school has started back up I'm going to try and upload if I don't have any homework to do