Getting the nursery done up (His POV)

Since Y/N and I know the genders and we've picked out their names, the next thing for the triplets arrival is to do their nursery. We agreed that the theme of the room would be gender neutral since we were having two boys and a girl, so I started painting the wall a nice green colour while Y/N was doing some designs on the edges of the cribs. She insisted on doing it since she wanted to do something in the nursery. Our last doctors visit the midwife had told us that Y/N is allowed to roam around the house but when we go outside we are go bring the wheelchair, so that Y/N doesn't over work herself.
"How's the painting going babe?" I sat down beside her, looking at the designs on each of the cribs.
"Good this is actually pretty relaxing. I may pick it up as a new hobby and start selling them for money in the business." She looked down and moved to a next piece of crib.
The cribs were a nice oak colour, the bedding was also white and the blankets where gonna be different patterns to reflect their personalities. The changing tables were a nice oak colour to match the cribs, the borders around the walls were a nice white colour. The rocking chair that we got, matched the changing table and cribs, with a settle light brown. Y/N sat down on the chair with the knitted blanket that her aunt gave her when she told everyone she was pregnant for the first time with our little boy that we sadly lost. The chair outlooked a window that showed the backyard and even showed the sun set. She'd pulled up her tank to let her bump air out.

 She'd pulled up her tank to let her bump air out

"I can't wait to be a mom." She took me by surprise since this while pregnancy she's always been thinking negatively. "I love these three already."
"You think that this is gonna be the pregnancy?" I asked, placing my hand on her bump.
"Yeah I really do think so." Her eyes teared up as she started crying. "I just can't believe that we've gotten this far with all the bad scares that's happened."
I wiped away her tears and kissed her lightly on the lips. I finished off the nursery and we stepped back to take a look at the end product.
"Wow this is beautiful Ash. And it only took the whole day." I smiled and kissed the top of her head, bringing her close. "I love it and can't wait for them to arrive."
She placed her hands under her bump as she sneezed. We laughed since it was becoming a regular thing that she would wet herself. I drew her a bath and washed her up and put her to bed. I could tell that she was just as excited, maybe even more than me, for the triplets arrival.