A little bit about Ashton's snd your's backround

How you and Ashton met:
Both you and Ashton had met through Facebook in 2008. He slid into the dm's one day and from then you both clicked. The two of you were always meeting each other at a park or a cafe. When 2011 rolled around the two of you became distant because Ashton was always with his band. Then a month later the two of you reunited and he introduced you to Michael, Luke and Calum.

How he asked you to be his girlfriend:
Ashton, was always shy around being romantic with you. So instead of struggling to do something extremely romantic, he brought you to the playground where the two of you first met in person. When he asked you, you said yes. The rest of 5sos was thought that it wa a bad idea, but they soon grew to the idea.

How he asked you to marry him:
You were at one of his concerts, and he had Luke stop the show. He helped you into the stage and said some sweet words about how special you are to him, and when he kneeled down on one knee, he brought out a ring. When he asked you to marry him, you said yes.

The wedding:
You got married in the spring on the day that you first met, which was June 30th 2008, and the two of you tied the knot on June 30th 2013. You wore a white dress with lace and jewelry, it was a strapless dress as you also had a long veil. Everyone had the time of their lives at the wedding.

Your Honeymoon:
You both went to Flordia and had the time of your lives there. Ashton had to leave early, because of tour and stuff with the band. You stayed a few more days in Flordia, then you flew out to Europe for a show.

The Miscarriages:
1st miscarriage: The first time you had gotten pregnant, Ashton was happy but you only got to the 20 week mark until you had a miscarriage. That's when you broke the news to Ashton that you had lost the child and that it was a baby boy.
2nd miscarriage: You had gone over the 9 month mark and then the doctors had told you that the baby was still underdeveloped and later that night you had a miscarriage. Both you and Ashton were devastated now that you had lost another baby boy.
3rd miscarriage: You were in labour and when you were at only 5 centimetres, the baby's vitals had dropped very fast. The baby died during the emergency c - section. Then they announced that you would've had a baby girl.

A little about Y/N:
You have a history of cutting, but when you met Ashton, you tryed to stop for his sake, and especially when you became his girlfriend. When he found out, he was torn apart by what you were doing to your body that he loved. He was the reason why you stopped cutting. When you had miscarriages, Ashton would distract you and hide all of the sharp objects in the house that could possibly trigger you to cut again. Now you're over 6 years, cut free. You're the only biological kid that your parents have, but you have three adoptive sisters and two adoptive brothers.

A/N: I'm going to be doing this for all of the boys so that you know a little bit about your characters back story with Ash. :)