Bellamy--- Joking💓

"Bellamy!" You shout and he finally wakes up in shock.

He covers himself up to preserve his dignity and his brows furrow in a knot as he looks angrily up to you from the small bed he made out of cloths and belts.

"What the hell, (Y/n)?" He sighs and rubs his forehead, letting the blanket go.

"I wanted to know if you wanted something to eat?" You smile simply and rock on your heels.

He just stares up frustrated at you and sighs in anger, knowing you hit the last straw you smile proudly and step out.

"Really?" You hear him as you wait outside his tent.

"Where are my clothes?" He says and you smile to yourself, holding his pants and shirt in your arms slyly.

"What do you mean? Aren't they in there?" You say with a smirk upon your lips.

"(Y/n), no more games. Give them back." He demands and you watch as a hand bursts from the flap of his tent, palm up and ready to grab something.

"That's not very nice." You smile down to his clothes and hear an angry grunt from him.

"Please." He says in a rough angry voice.

"Oui oui." You say and lay the folded clothes onto his hand. He swipes them away quickly.

You giggle to yourself, rocking patiently on your heels.

"When are you gonna quit and leave me alone?" He sighs tiredly, exiting his tent.

"Never." You smile plainly. "It's just so easy and oh so rewarding." You grin goofily as you walk next to him.

He stares ahead with a fire in his eyes, fueled on annoyance and anger as he struts over and you skip happily next to him.

He stops at the pile of guns and grabs two, handing you one.

You tuck it under your belt and he relaxes as you both walk through the gates into the forest.

"Where to?" You wonder, jumping over a root that protrudes from the earth.

"Food." He says simply and you nod along.

"Boring." You sigh and fall to your knees.

He quickly reacts worriedly,
"What's wrong?!" His voice is frantic and worried.

"I'm tired... Carry me?" You give him your best puppy eyes and pout and he sighs, giving in.

He wraps an arm under your legs and one around your back, lifting your small body off of the ground and silently continues on while you stare in awe up at him.

You lean your head against his chest and close your eyes peacefully. "I love you, Bellamy." You hum with a soft smile.

You feel his heart beat quicken and he swallows.

"What?" He says and clears his throat.

You turn your head up to him and stare at him, a gentle smile upon your lips.

He stops and stares back, almost as if he is confused but not.

"You put up with me and I love you." You shrug your shoulders and a smile forms on his face for the first time since you'd landed.

"Smile more, it looks good on you." You turn your head back down and close your eyes again.

"Noted." He says happily, continuing through the forest with a skip to his step and heart.

As you approach a stream he sets you down carefully and grabs a canister from his belt. He dunks it under the water, letting it collect inside while you stand and hop over the stream, wandering.

You stare at your feet and whistle as you walk on the ground as if it a rope, your arms flayed out like wings.

Bellamy fills another can and then hears your scream. His head shoots up and drops the cans, running forward through the forest, his eyes searching everywhere.

He finds you on the ground, red staining your white tank top from a stick protruding from your stomach.

You stare down at the amount of blood pouring from your stomach.

"Ouch." You whisper before you feel light headed and pass out.

Your eyes flutter open and a sharp pain stings at your stomach hard and you cringe.

"Hey." A soft voice says and you look to your left to find Bellamy.

"Clarke got you all fixed up." he smiles and you sigh, leaning your head back against the pillow. You close your eyes and smile slightly.

"I wasn't sure you'd come..." You speak softly. "Bet you thought I was joking." You smile and he takes your hand in his with a chuckle.