Reactions 3- First Kiss

Hey so I've been getting a lot of requests to do more reactions and I love that you guys like them, keep em coming and so will I :) ❤
-Stef

*requested, again!*

"They react to you kissing them for the first time!"

Bellamy:

You were heading out to go tend to the garden when Bellamy had stopped you before you could exit.

"I'm leaving for Polis today." He would tell you with slight anxiousness on his face.

"Really? Why are you telling me this now?" You frowned, crossing your arms.

"Because you mean a lot to me and... And I might not come back... I know you'd probably protest so..." He trailed off and swallowed, staring into your eyes expectantly.

You sucked in a breath and gently took his face in your hands, easing into a sweet and long kiss.

You weren't happy he was leaving, of course, but you knew if not him, someone else.

"You mean a lot to me too." You smiled and stood there with him a moment longer before parting.

Monty:

"I have to go in and access the main power system to close off the gates to the oxygen tanks and the fans." Monty spoke quickly to you, his right foot ready to run down the hall to Mt. Weathers main power room to end everything

"I'll go with you." Bellamy said, cocking his gun.

"Me too." Clarke spoke up too.

You gently trailed your hand down his cheek.

"Come back then." You smiled slightly and he nodded quickly and you took your hand back.

He quickly pivoted and was about to run down the hall but you yanked him back to you, gripping his collar in your fist. Your lips crashed onto each others briefly.

"In one piece, please." You added and smiled at the look of shock on his face.

He swallowed hard and took a breath before smiling, nodding and he ran down the hall to Clarke and Bellamy.

Raven:

Raven was a bit cocky when you had kissed her before you had to leave. She smirked, as if she knew all along and was just teasing you about the whole situation.

"Fine. Then maybe I won't do that ever again." You crossed your arms defiantly.

"As if you can resist." She'd roll her eyes and you'd open your mouth to say something but realize she's right.
As always.

Clarke:

When you kissed Clarke she was happy but also sad.
She told you she felt cursed.

"It's like, anyone who I love always seems to die." She would frown and you'd wrap an arm around her tightly as she began to cry.

"Not me. I'm special." You'd reassure.

Lexa:

Lexa would be happy.
Extremely happy.

Because for a long time she'd felt as if no one could ever love her like Nadia.

Until you pressed your kiss to her lips, she was sad. But now,
She had found a new reason to smile.

Jasper:

Jasper would be happy on the inside, like an over boiling pot.
But on the outside he was scared.
Scared to hurt you.
Still blaming himself for Maya.

He'd shake his head, stutter and run away.

Echo:

She'd be surprised.
Surprised that you of all people felt that way towards her.
Someone who had repeatedly hurt your people. Again and again.

And for the first time,
She'd smile.

Murphy:

Murphy would continue to kiss you longer, until you needed oxygen. He would smile into the kiss an immediately after taking a breath, he would be back on you.
Of course, leading to other unmentionable things...

Octavia:

Octavia would be happy.
She would kiss you back a moment later and hug you tight.

"I didn't know you felt the same." You'd smile.

"There's a lot of things you don't know, (Y/n)." She would smile back.