Bellamy--- High on You❤

(Requested in PM//
Warning⚠: this chapter deals with all sorts of drugs and could be a sensitive topic to some.

You had landed in prison on the ark from stealing drugs with Monty and Jasper to lift your spirits from the dull Walden lives you had and at that time, five months ago, you would never had guessed in a short month you would be shooting actual deer in an actual forest on the actual Earth!

Walking through the forest almost had the same effect as the weed you found on the ship.

Almost.

Or walking with Bellamy through it added another effect.

He had taught everyone who wanted to, how to shoot a gun properly and you learned fast and needed something to do to get over your addictions.

And it's been working for a while.

Until Jasper hit you up one night with some stuff he took from Clarke's med kits.

You took a look and couldn't refuse the offer which took you back to space.

So for the past month you've been back to your old habits.

You walk casually through the clearing of camp, gun hung loosely over your shoulder as you head over to Monty and Jasper who sit together on a log, stoned as all hell and you wanted in.

Just as you waved to them, a tall guy stood between you and your friends.

"Hey, what's the bright idea-oh." You stop yourself once you look up to see the face of your mentor.

"Bellamy. How goes it?" You smile, relaxing.

He furrows his brows, looking you up and down.

"You want to tell me whats going on?" His voice is low and firm.

"What do you mean? I skipped patrol yesterday because I had something to get to. If that's why you're bugging me." You frown, knowing exactly what he wants to know. But he can't crack you. It took the guards 6 months to finally snatch you up.

You place your hands on your hips, challenging him to ask more.

He isn't fazed and talks again,

"It wasn't just yesterday you skipped out. It was all of the past week. What's wrong." He asks again, his dark stare burning holes into you.

You chuckle lightly, shifting your weight from one leg to the other, "My friends are waiting for me. Unless you have dirt on me, scoot." You shove past him, brushing your shoulder against his as you shriek, reaching your friends and hugging them tightly.

Bellamy watches with a harsh glare and stomps off.

"What happened over there with wannabe chancellor?" Monty wonders.

"He was trying to crack me." You say pulling out the bag of pills you had in your pocket the entire chat with little tin soldier.

"Wow. He's not that good then. How'd you get so much?" Monty gazes in awe.

"You know me." You grin.

"Now, what did you want to show me?" You ask and Jasper rubs his hands together and leads you both out of camp and deep into the forest.

"Woah." You stare upon a patch of devils lettuce which Jasper must've planted.

"How did... You know what, I don't care. This is amazing." Something in the distance rattles and you all duck down.