Lincoln--- Spitting Rain💙

Request: Instead of Lincoln dieing, you volunteer.

You sit alone on the bench in the back of the cell, whilst Lincoln, Kane, and the others bicker about who will be the one to die in order for Pike to feel righteous.

You rest your cheeks on your hands and sigh.

"... Kane is already sentenced, Octavia can sneak us out..." Lincoln goes on and you stand abrubtly.

"I can do it. If it means you'll all stop talking." You say and Lincoln immediately shakes his head.

"No. (Y/n), what about your family-"

"What about them? We all have family. What's the difference with mine." You furrow your brows.

"Yours are the leaders of the army for Trikru." Lincoln tells you what you already know.

"So what? They don't need me. Octavia needs you. Your families need you. Abby and Clarke need you." You look around to everyone.

"You're very noble." Kane smiles.

You roll your eyes. Your parents always hated you because you hated fighting. You hated training. You hated them. You'd never gotten along with anyone except Lincoln. You're just a stain in your bloodline.

"Are you sure?" Lincoln almost whispers and you smile.

"I am. But I'm sure I'll miss you." You say and he hugs you closely.

"You'll never be forgotten." He says as a tear streams down his cheek.

"No one here even knows my name. Don't kid yourself, Lincoln." You chuckle and he releases you.

"Then they'll know you as the girl who saved them." He says and you smile.

"Nots so bad, I guess." You shrug and he laughs.

"Have you decided on the person yet?" Pike confronts you all and Lincoln nods to you.

"Me." You stare angrily at him and he nods.

He walks off and everyone hugs you before his men shackle your wrists and take you outside in the rain. At least it smells good.

"Wait? What's she doing?" You hear your father yell to guards as you're walked to the center of the cleared land.

"(Y/n)!" Your mother screams as you get on your knees near a large puddle.

In the corner of your eye you spy Lincoln, Octavia, and Kane hiding behind a building, watching you with tears in their eyes.

You stare blankly in front if you.

"Any last words?" Pike loads his gun.

"To you? Yeah, this." You spit at his feet and he frowns.

You take a deep breath and its over.

"Yu gonsplei ste oden." Lincoln and Octavia whisper.

Unedited.