Bellamy--- Sweet Whispers of Tomorrow💙

You feel an arm snake around your waist and you smile before rolling over onto your side to face Bellamy.

"What happened to patrol?" You wonder, twisting your legs up with his.

"Not much was happening and I feel bad when I leave you to sleep alone." He shrugs his shoulders.

"Then why do you still have all of your guard uniform on?" You raise a brow with a quirky grin.

"Fine. I missed you and just wanted a moment with you... I thought you'd be asleep." He smiles and pecks your lips.

"So you were gonna just lay next to me while I'm asleep? That's creepy."

"That's romantic." He corrects you and he pulls you closer.

"Still creepy." You giggle and he kisses you genuinely.
Not wanting to pull away when he does.

"I miss you." He whispers and closes his eyes, leaning his forehead against yours.

You touch your hands to the sides of his cheeks and smile,

"Don't be sad, baby." You press another kiss to his lips to reassure him that it'll be okay.

He opens his eyes and stares into yours sadly, tears welling up in his beautiful crystals.

"We will meet again, my love. It wasn't the end." You say.
"Now fall asleep." You stroke his hair and pull his head into your chest, hugging onto him.
"I love you." You whisper as he cries into your chest.

Bellamy wakes up and looks around his room before swallowing hard.

It wasn't real, he thought.

He pulls his knees up to his chest and wraps his arms around his head as the tears come. The real ones.

There's a knock on his door and he quickly wipes his eyes and pulls on his clothes before opening it to find a puffy eyed Raven Reyes standing there.

She wraps her arms around him tightly.

"It's time to say goodbye." Her voice cracks slightly, the strongest person Bellamy knew was crying before him.

He nodded and frowned walking down the hall with her to go outside.

The sky is gray and doesn't represent (Y/n) at all.
She was bright.
Loving.
Raven's sister.
She was everything to Bellamy.

People gather around the burning pit and over the heads of people Bellamy spies the full body bag which lays peacefully on top of the sticks and logs.

Raven and him stand next to Clarke and Jasper.

Bellamy swallows hard and tears sting his eyes.

"(Y/n) was brave, loyal, strong, funny, and a great sister." Raven starts as tears fall down her cheeks. She swallows. "And I loved her..." Her voice cracks sadly. "And I'm sure she loved every one of you too." She says sweetly.
"May we meet again." She says as Jaha lays down the torch against the sticks and it becomes a massive fire, enveloping (Y/n) in the flames.

Bellamy's lips part as his tears fall and his heart breaks.

Raven sobs and runs to hug him tight.

"May we meet again." Bellamy whispers as he hugs onto Raven for support.

I want you here with me. Like how I pictured it.
So I don't have to keep imagining.

Is it too much to ask for something great?

A/n:
Idk but I'm sad so now all of you have to be sad too.
And I thought that, that song fit this well so yeah :/