Bellamy--- In The Stars💙❤

You enter the hall Bel had chosen to use and take a seat silently next to Raven. You give her a slight smile and stare forward.

At the front near a control box stands Bellamy in one of the guard uniforms he'd found. This looks to be a Sergeants. Well, it is a very special occasion.

It's been about 2 weeks since you all got back on the Ark and haven't gotten the communications to work.

Bellamy stares blankly out at the stars moments after everyone had arrived, stopped murmuring and sat silently.

You clear your throat, "Um, Bellamy?" Once you say this he whips his head towards you, almost stunned.

"Sorry..." He whispers and his eyes are watery.

He steps closer to the control panel and clears his own throat.

"Clarke was loved by everyone. She touched everyone. In one way: heartfelt and true, or just a punch to the gut. No matter... she touched you." He smiles and a few silent chuckles erupt.

"I loved her more than I thought I did two weeks ago and it hurts. Because two weeks ago I thought I would see her again." At this he frowns and leans his hands on the sides of the control box.

"She was my best friend. I never realized how much I needed her until now. And it feels stupid to say but, you truly don't know what you have until it's gone."

"I miss her and I'm sure you all feel the same. She was there since day one. I didn't quite like her upon first impression but she grew on me after the first few weeks from landing." He smiles slightly.

"I'd only known her for a year and she made that the best year of my life. Even though I lost so much this year, having Clarke eased the pain." His voice cracks as he continues.

"Clarke Griffin took a match and ignited something beautiful in every one of us."

You smile and Raven sniffs in.

"Clarke remains in our hearts, and of course, in the stars." He smiles and gestures to the window.

Murphy smiles slightly too and squeezes Emori's hand gently.

"My favorite memories with her would be the times we pulled the lever in mount weather. It was a terrible, terrible, day overall, but we pulled it together. Instead of one with the burden of carrying hundreds of lives upon their shoulders, we carry it together. And when we took that liquid to get to Luna. Together." He smiles again and clears his throat.

"I will confess, I took something from her before I left to murder those soldiers from Trikru... I felt terrible, it felt wrong to kill them and it will haunt me forever... But I could only muster up the strength if I had something of hers with me. Because we had to do it together. Not to put those lives on her, but giving me the emotional support to be who I am now. Struggling but... Okay." He tells and pulls a watch from his pocket.

"I thought she lost or broke that thing." Raven whispers to you and smiles, wiping a tear from her cheek.

"I'm gonna do what I should've done... Give it back to her...and her father." He stares down at the small watch that dangles on a chain from his palm.

"Thank you, Clarke." He whispers, and presses the cold watch to his lips and presses a switch on the control box and rockets shoot out into space creating a streak of light for loss and everyone starts to stand up.

"You're strong, man." Murphy claps a sympathetic hand on his shoulder and hugs him.

Then Raven wraps her arms around his neck and hugs him close.

"You're a great person, Blake." She smiles and walks off to mourn.

Echo presses a kiss to his cheek and follows Raven silently without a word.

Monty and Harper give him a smile and nod and follow them out.

You walk up to him and hug him too.

"You will see her again. In another life. Bellamy without Clarke? Unheard of." You smile brightly and he smiles back slightly.

You walk off and leave him to put on his space suit, open the hatch and let the watch float endlessly into the empty galaxy.