Bellamy--- Don't💙

You were in the bunker.

And for the first time in your life you felt completely and utterly safe.

Knowing you and your boyfriend had a spot on the list.

You were unpacking both your things happily in your room.

You place a pack of batteries Raven and Monty had somehow made and put your small desk lamp next to them on the table, flicking it on.

You smile and sigh, reaching for a few books you packed with you and placing them toward the back of the desk.

There's a knock on your door and you turn away from unpacking to answer it.

You swing the door open to find Bellamy.

You offer a smile and step aside for him to come in and he does, closing the door behind him.

"You don't have to knock, you know? This is ours." You smile happily, stepping forward to place your hands around his waist, looking up into his eyes. "We can finally be happy." You add, thinking about all of the things you've gone through in the past. All of those near-death experiences. Some of which you wished you had died at the time, but now glad you didn't.

"Hey, what's up? Why aren't you happy?" Your smile falters as you relieve your arms from his waist to reach up and place a hand on his cheek sweetly.

"I'm leaving, (Y/n)." He breathes out and you roll your eyes with a quick laugh, turning back to your bags.

"(Y/n), I'm not joking... Raven needs us and she's saved us so many times in the past that..... We owe her this." He said sincerely and you suck in a breath.

"Bellamy, after everything we've been through: surviving on the ground, Lexa, Mount Weather, ALIE... I don't know if I can do this, Bell." You turn to him and shake your head.

"That's why I said I'm going." He says dryly and you swallow.

"Please, don't." You offer and he purses his lips.

"Bellamy, I love you... I didn't know it at first but I've loved you forever. Please don't go. Don't leave this behind." You frown and motion to your unpacking on the bed.

"I'm sorry." He says and you noticed tears forming in his eyes as they are in yours.

"Don't you see? You're not happy. Because you're leaving what remains of your happiness here. Me. Your life... Bellamy..." You trail off and frown.

"I have to do this." He says strongly, determined.

"Doing this won't make up for the killings. You did those. Saving Raven won't change it. You have to put up with the guilt, like I do. Build a wall." You step forward to him and take his hands in yours.

"I'm sorry. I'm doing this, (Y/n)" He says and you look down and swallow.

"Fine. If you feel better putting your life in jeapardy over and over... Be my guest." You frown as a tear parts from your eye to your cheek.

"Don't be mad, (Y/n). It's my choice."

"How am I not supposed to be mad? I love you and you're breaking my heart!" You look back up to him angrily until he places a gentle kiss to your lips and you melt.

He pulls away after a moment and leans his forehead onto yours.

"I love you, (Y/n). I'll be back in time to help unpack. I promise." He says and smiles.

"Don't promise. Just don't. It'll hurt more if you do." You sniffle and frown, hugging him close. "I love you." You whisper and squeeze tightly.

"May we meet again." Bellamy whispers and your lip quivers with a nod of your head.

"I'll see you later." He quickly goes to kiss your cheek but you push his face so his lips meet yours.

"I'll see you later." You whisper and smile for him before he leaves you.

He closes the door with a click and you crumble to the ground, releasing your pent up tears, anger, and confusion into your uncontrollable sobs.

You never saw him again.