Roan/Clarke--- Leader❤

Requested!

A/n: sorry if this wasn't what you meant and sorry its so short because it's hard coming up with something for people I don't ship !!

Clarke stands alone on the balcony of the tower in Polis.
Watching over as Trikru and Azgedian people search for their family and friends in the hell that was ALIE.
Clarke frowns, feeling guilty even though she had just stopped everything from escalating too far.

She took a deep breath in and just as quickly as it came, she swatted a tear from her cheek.

"Wanheda." A deep rough voice spoke from behind, walking up to stand next to her.

Roan looks over the city with the same distain and guilt Clarke's face wears.

"You don't deserve that name." He says calmly.

Clarke sniffs in and rests her hands on the rail of the balcony and nods her head even though she doesn't believe it.

"You know that, right? No one deserves that title." He says and meets her eyes even though she stares over the city.

She purses her lips.
"I've made tough decisions... Some I regret." She finally speaks.

"Every leader has." He says confidently and she turns her head to meet his eyes and then turns back to watch people scream and cry in the streets.

"And you are. You were born to be a leader, Clarke. Just like Bellamy." He says and she smiles slightly.

"Thank you." She says even though she wants to burst out into tears.

"Lexa would be proud of you." He says and her heart smiles as he rests a hand on top of hers.

"Thank you." She says again in a slight whisper as she meets his eyes again but keeps her gaze.