Bellamy--- Together💓

UNEDITED

A/n:
Hey guys so I'll be writing on my tablet now because my phone broke for now :)

Requested!
Can you do a Bellamy x reader one where she puts her life at risk trying to do something and Bellamy is furious and admits he loves her? Thank you so much!

A/n:
Thanks for the request, love! :)

It'd been at the most a month since Leda had killed your past boyfriend, Finn and no one had done anything about it. Not even Clarke.
And now you hear she likes her?
Bitch, you thought.

You weren't letting Finn's death be in vain. And no one could stop you.

It was almost dawn and you sneak stealthily out of your room and into the gun cabin. Selecting a rifle.

You push it over your shoulder and head out of the gates.

Miller, watches as he tiredly gets ready to start his watch, he rubs his eyes, watching as you run off into the forest alone with a gun.

His eyes widen and the tired washes away in a flash.

"Bellamy! Bellamy!" Miller runs into his room and startles Bellamy awake.

"What?!" Bellamy frantically pulls on his pants and shirt.

"It's (Y/n)! She ran off with a gun alone!" He explains and Bellamy's jaw ticks.

Bellamy had promised Finn to watch over you and it wasn't a problem. Until now.
He knew you were angry about how no one had avenged Finn but he thought with time you'd settle down.
He was wrong.
And he was furious.

He quickly runs outside with Miller, running past the gates after you.

He stops.

"Flashlight!" He yells at Miller, his palm open expecting a light.

Miller quickly fiddles with his belt and grabs a flashlight, handing it to him.

The light hits the dirt and reveals tracks.

"This way." He says angrily and runs fast.

You run faster, dodging trees, jumping over roots.

"(Y/n)?!" You hear a voice and look over your shoulder to find a light aimed up at you, getting closer.

You trip over something and fall onto your palms.

Rough hands pick you up a moment after and something falls with a thud, a flashlight.

The hands twist you around quickly and then pull you close against the body.

You smell a nice scent of pine and sweat and you sigh and give into the strong arms.

Bellamy.

"What were you thinking?" He pulls away and stares you down angrily. Miller picks up the flashlight and illuminates Bel's furious features.

"Look, I'm sorry, I-"

"You're sorry? That's it? You're sorry. (Y/n) do you have a clue what could have happened to you?-give me that." His voice is rough and full of anger and fury, as he wrenches the rifle from you.

He unloads it and grabs a single bullet.

"One bullet?" He swallows and his voice grows shallow and you nod, not fazed.

You watch as he stares down at the bullet now and shakes his head, his face morphs angrily as he throws the bullet far into the dark with an angry yell you'd never heard before from him.

"Bellamy, Finn deserves her death." You say calmly referring to Lexa.

"He deserves you to live, (Y/n)... One bullet..." He repeats and rubs his hand down his face angrily.

"Bel, I'm sorry, look-"

"You were going to die! You know this!" He cuts you short again and you frown.

"I know." You say plainly and he stares deadly into tour eyes.

"Am I not enough to make you want to stay?" His eyes begin to form tears and you furrow your brows.

"What? No, Bellamy that's not what-"

"Then what? (Y/n), I love you." He says rubbing his face again.

You stare at him sadly and feel your stomach churn sadly, Miller's eyes widen and his lips part slightly shocked.

"Bellamy. I am sorry." You say clearly and he steps closer.

"Do you have any idea what I would do if you died without saying goodbye?" You watch as his bottom lip quivers as tears threaten to escape his eyes.

Your lips part but nothing comes out.

He sucks in a breath and then releases it before stepping closer and hugging you once more.

You close your eyes, carefully wrapping your arms around his waist gently. You feel his shakey and scared breaths on your neck as he squeezes you tightly before letting you go.

"Let's go." He says, stepping back to grab Millers gun and wrapping it around his shoulder. Along with the gun he already has on his waist.

"What?" Miller says with you at the same time.

"You're a terrible shot... I however..." He cocks the gun from his waist. "am not." he finishes.

And you smile.

"I love you too." You say before heading to Polis with Bellamy to kill Lexa.

And if you were to die?

You'd die together.