What Have You Done?

James'  POV

After we got attacked by the owls I was done with this camp.My arms hurt like Hell, and I supposibly was a son of some Greek or Roman god. This day was getting better and better. When I tried to kiss Anniebell she set owls on me! no one ever resists James.

I saw Annie walk over to a cabin she knocked on the door and Percy came out. She calmly started taling to him then suddenly Percy yelled "HE WHAT?"  I was in trouble.

the ddoors closed and Annabeth walked back over to us her arms crossed. She looked at us carzily right over our heads. Sure enough floating over Sarah, Kiki' and my heads were symbols.

Over my head there was what looked like a harp. "Oh that explains it!" Annabeth said. "All hail James, son of Apollo god of music, bad poems, archery. He's also one of the most firtasious gods." she said smugly.

 Over kiki's head was an Owl. "All Hail Kiki daughter of Athena goddess of Crafts,wisdom and battle strategy. Also you're my sister." Annabeth said dryly

Over Sarah's head was a sword. "All hail Sarah, daughter of Ares, god of battle." ,

All that could go trough y head was: dad's not dead. It went through over and over again.

"So what does this mean?" Kiki asks

"It means everything you saw in  the video is true. Also I wouldn't try to annoy Percy anymore. He's the best swodsman in 300 years and the most powerful demigod of our generation. He also has cousins who once they find out what you did to him, will stomp onyou like and ant. Not to menion that the entire camp may join in that. Got it?2 she asks.

Kiki and Sarah nod.I don't if i give up keep bullying Jcakson what's the wost that could happen, I mean she's probably exaheating right?

"oh and James, Percy won't hold back on you anymore. Here he comes now!" Annabeth says happily.

"i challenge you to a fight Jackson." I say proudly.

"No you don''t" he says obviously too araant to fight me.

Percy's POV

A fight with him, yeah no. I would kill the kid whith in 20 seconds. i'm just trying to keep him from getting hurt.

James' POV

"What have you dne in life Jackson, what maes your life so amazing that you can't fight me?" i say trying to hit a nerve.

He looks at me his face hard an emotionless. It was terrifiying. "what have I done? I'll tell you. I'm Persues Jackson Son of Poseidon, retreiver of Zeus's lightning bolt and defeated of Ares at age 12, survivor of the Sea of monsters and retriever of the golden fleece at aage 13, when I was 14 II became the only male Artemis approves of and the bearer of th sky , at 15 I navigted the labrinyth and faught a titan. When I was 16 I  defeated Kronos, became preator of Camp Jupiter and reterned their lost eagle from he land bend the gods, Alaska. when I turned 17 I fell into Hell literally. I survived Tarturaus and helped to defeat Gaea. I am the slayer of hundreds of monsters, the creator of that huge earth quake at Mt. Saint Helen's. I am Annabeth Chase's boyfriend. That's what I've done. what have You done?" He asks me.

"Nothing" I mutter.

"Thats what I thought. Will show jams around Clarrise show Sarah around  and Malcom Show kiki around." he instructs.

"Why do you listn to him?" I ask Will.

"He's the leader." is all Will says.