Explinations

Sarah POV

I watched Jackson leave school, and I Wondered why do we even bully him? Was it for a thrill, power? Then I realized it, we wanted to see him have emotion. He always had a straight face. I mean seriously, never laughs and never smiles it creeps us out. Also we find it strange that he started high school for about the first week, last year, then up and disappeared for a year and came back covered in scars and he looked like he went through Hell.

My friends and I had eavesdropped on him right before he left. It was weird let me tell you. His 'four-month anniversary of falling'? What was that supposed to mean! Also we were going to follow him to meet his 'Wise Girl/Annabeth' whoever that was. I mean, he always said he had a girlfriend, but that was to get away from all the sluts! How could a creepy little scar face like him get a girlfriend!  "So we still in for tonight, following Jackson I mean." I asked walking out of school.

"Sarah, I don't know about this. I mean isn't this slightly stalkerish?" Kiki asked.

"Well don't you want to know what the '4 month anniversary of falling' was all about? and who the heck 'Wisegirl/Annabeth' is?" James asked her.

She shrugged and said "I'll come but I still think we're stalking him." Then we walked to James' house.

"It's not Stalking."  I mutter trying to convince myself more than anything else. I swear I heard Kiki snort. Whatever.