Sequal/Spin-Off

Hey, Y'all so I've been thinking a LOT about this book recently and I've decided to create a small novella/sequel/spin-off thingy. it'll probably be ten chapters give or take but it will be entirely from either Lincoln or Sarah's point of view and it's about their relationship (because honestly, we all ship them.) If the book does well I may extend it into a full  novel with a plot, lots of conflicts etc. 

As of right now, it will be called: The Sword and The Owl. If you have better name ideas I'm all ears!! 

Synopsis: 

She used to to be a bully

He was nobody at camp

She didn't know her own strength

He had a secret ability

Both of them were unexpected but a perfect combination.

The son of the owl and the daughter of the sword.

Sarah and Lincoln

You've read about Percy and his struggle with James, Kiki, and Sarah. Now it's Sarah's time to tell a story. A love story about contrast and helping each other. Get ready.

If you think I should write this comment HERE 

If you think I'm being stupid and should stop dragging this book on and just finish already comment HERE. 

Well, that's all for now! don't forget to check out my teen fic I'd really appreciate it. Y'all are an amazing audience and I'm so glad y'all like my story  so far!