Thalia

Annabeth's POV

Today was supposed to be a good day. Today, Thalia was supposed to come in and keep me from murdering James. Then I would go in a date with Percy. Today was supposed to be perfect. Today, in reality, sucked.

It all started when I IMed Thalia.

.....

"Thals, I'm super excited for today. I haven't seen you in forever. Also I have a potential hunter for you." I said eagerly to her.

Thalia laughed. "I'm pretty excited too. I want to beat up this James kid for you and Perce. He seems like an A-"

"Thalia, there's no need for name calling. But, yes. He is." I said gritting my teeth.

Thalia laughed, again. "Ok, I've gotta run. We're landing. I'll meet you there in a bit."

I smiled and ran my hand through the mist. I turned in my heel and walked to the Athena cabin practically glowing. That's when everything started to go wrong.

I walked in the door and everybody was staring was staring at me in silence. The only person who wasn't was Kiki. Who was standing by my bed, with my earrings. "Kiki, what the Hades are you doing?"

She turns to me a smirk resting on her devious lips. "I'm putting my earrings in. Why do you ask?"

I walked over to Malcolm, engulfed in pure rage, "Why is she touching them?"

He gulps, obviously scared. "She just took them, I tried to stop her but she didn't listen."

I sighed and walked back over to Kiki. "Give them back." I held out my palm, she didn't even twitch, "Now."

She had the nerve to laugh. I had the nerve to smack her. Her check had a red hand mark in her cheek and her eyes were filled with anger and hate. "How DARE you. That is exactly why you have no friends. Your 'boyfriend' is just dating you for pity. NOBODY LIKES YOU." she screamed at me.

I blinked back the tears that were forming in the corners of my eyes. "Get.Away. From. Me. NOW." I screamed.

She laughed again, "What makes you think you have any authority over me? You don't"

I turned on my heels and left. Luckily Thalia got here just in time to see me break down in tears in the middle of camp. She dropped her back pack and ran to me. She gave me a hug and whispered, "Who do I need to kill for making you cry? Percy, James, who?"

"My half sister Kiki." I said my voice shaking.

She nods and storms into tea Athena cabin.

Thalia's POV

Whoever this Kiki chick is I may literally kill her. Nobody makes Annie cry and gets away with it. She's my little sister and nobody messes with her. Ever."

I stormed into the Athena cabin and stood there with my arms crossed, "WHICH ONE OF YOU IS KIKI?"

A blonde girl in the front snorted, "Why would you care goth girl?"

I walked up to her "You're Kiki? Listen here, I'm a daughter of Zeus, and I can do a Hades lot of damage to you. So I suggest you shut up."

"Getting kinda tense are we Goth Girl." She says smirking.

This girl was asking for it. "That's it." I pulled out my bow and arrows and pointed one at her chest. "Do you really want to die today? Because I can arrange it."

She rolls her eyes, "You wouldn't"

Malcolm, speaks up "Actually she would. The last person who insulted both Annabeth and Her got a arrow in his chest and back."

"Thank you Malcolm." I say to him.

"Any time Thalia." He says

Kiki rolled her eyes. "Somebody sounds touchy. You can shoot me here and now, go ahead. My boyfriend James will kill you though."

The whole cabin erupts in laughter. "He can try!" A younger girl named Lilly says. "Thalia, is one of the best fighters who ever came to camp. Only Percy and ANNABETH are better."

I nod I agreement. "It's true. So if you think James can beat me in battle. Okay. I'll still kill you and then I'll kill him."

Kiki smiles. "Fine, I'll be with him for eternity. But you'll only live for your short miserable life."

I laugh, really hard. "Jokes on you. I'm immortal except for when I'm in battle. Also my life isn't miserable, I can't get a boyfriend, nor do I want to. You could join. Actually you won't. I'm gonna kill you know." I start to let go of the string.

"Wait!" She says trying to buy herself time, amateur.

"WhAt?"

"To be immortal."

"No."

"Yes."

"Kiki. Just stop. I'm done with you." I let go of the string and turn around not looking at her face in agonizing pain. She didn't scream. She knew it was coming. Maybe I will kill her boyfriend too. I turn to Malcolm, who looks down at her in sheer shock. "Don't be surprised."

"I'm not. She deserved it. Now I just have to explain it to Chiron." He says running a hand through his blonde hair.

"I'll tell him she made Annabeth cry and she insulted me."

"Wait she made Annabeth cry?" He says looking like a fish.

"I know, I came in the borders and saw her dissolve into tears."

"You don't think murder was too, harsh?"

"Nobody messes with Annabeth on my watch." I say turning to leave.

"You didn't answer my question Thalia."

"No, Malcolm. It wasn't to harsh. She was a demon girl. Sweet on the outside disgusting on the inside." I say turning around to face him. "I can't stand people like that. She didn't deserve to live."

Malcolm's face becomes hard. "You murdered an innocent girl Thalia. Everybody deserves to live."

"Do they? Does that mean Octavian deserved to live? Does that mean I deserve to live? A murderer? I'm no different from Octavian."

Malcolm groans in frustration, "Thalia, you're different from Octavian."

"HOW?" I sigh, "How Malcolm?" At this point all of the cabin's energies were spent on getting Kiki out of the cabin. Nobody was left inside except Malcolm and Me.

"You didn't make yourself the most important person in camp, you weren't power hungry. You aren't dead."

"Malcolm. I'm no different than him."

"You Are."

"I"M NOT." with that I run out of the cabin. This day sucked.