Toran Empire

It had been days after meeting the self proclaimed goddess of the Island Mito, while she was indeed annoying in the aspect of throwing herself all over Kimizuki, she was helpful most of the times. She always brought food, and even called some of her 'men' to help out with the hut Kimizuki and Yoichi were building. Not only that but she easily fended off wild animals and the natives, the natives in unspeakable ways, but at least they left still.

"It's almost done." Kimizuki said while looking at the hut. "I can't believe we've come this far, all thanks to that goddess." Yoichi looked over to see Mito washing up her legs by a stream.

"I still don't understand why we're staying, she has a way out, why doesn't she just help us?" Yoichi said. "This is the time to use your charms Shiho."

"What do you mean?"

"Take advantage of the fact that she likes you, lay with her and once she's asleep, take that portal."

"You're despicable.....I like that."

"You boys know I can hear you right?" Mito reminded them, she didn't even need to turn back to look at them. She was still far away and was currently washing her hair, but it wasn't surprising, she did have magical powers after all. "Don't even bother, when I sleep with men, they enjoy it so much that they pass out, you wouldn't get the chance." She laughed.

"I really hate this woman." Yoichi said.

"Shiho." She called out. "Come let's take a bath together."

"WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO CALL ME SHIHO?"

"HUUUUH? But Yoichi calls you that?"

"Pffft...so annoying."

Mito pouted and walked over to them. "I'm starting to feel unappreciated here, have you guys forgotten who's helped you up until this point?"

Kimizuki felt she was right, Mito had been of great help, the least they could do to thank her was not to make her feel bad about everything. "I'm sorry Mito-" She suddenly jumped into his arms.

"All is forgiven my love but a true way to say you're sorry would be to sleep with me."

Even when he tried being nice to her out of sympathy and respect for her, this woman still managed to be annoying. It annoyed Kimizuki, he dropped her, letting her fall without a care despite her complaining. "It's getting late, I should start making dinner now."

"That's your cue self proclaimed goddess." Yoichi said.

"That sounds like you don't acknowledge me as one."

"Because I do not, isn't it obvious? Now please go and fetch us something to eat. A boar would make good meat right about now."

"You're the man, you go hunting, don't you dare give me orders, I'm only doing this for Shiho, if he weren't here, you'd be on your own, I won't even give you the time of day." She smirked. "And that will be really soon, you better start warming up to me, I might take an interest in you and make you my slave, you can't survive all on your own."

"What are you talking about?" Yoichi was confused by her words, she was talking like Kimizuki was leaving, why was she saying he'd be on his own.

"MITO, WHY ARE YOU STILL THERE, GO CATCH DINNER."

"C-COMING SWEETY." She ran off.

"MIKA, SHE'S JUST A CHILD."

Yuu shielded Yumi from Mika who was holding a sword ready to chop her head off. Ever since she had arrived on board she had been a nuisance, Mika wanted to rid of her, she had done nothing but bother the whole crew. She was very curious, and Mika wanted to teach her her curiosity kills the cat. Not only that, but she had interrupted his time with Yuu many times, and this morning's own was by far the worst because Mika had already stripped down to his underwear before the girl walked in like nothing happened. He wanted to kill her but leave it to Yuu to protect her.