Disappearing Island 1

For anyone who read the previous chapter while it was short, I've fixed it and you can now read the full version. Sorry for the trouble, wattpad suddenly cut it short.

"The deck needs mopping." Kimizuki handed Yoichi a mop and bucket, ever since the incident at the inn this had been Yoichi's punishment, to work all day long.

"I JUST FINISHED WASHING OF ALL THE POTS AND PANS, LET ME TAKE A LITTLE REST." He yelled.

"We don't have the time of day to rest. Now take these and go up deck and start mopping." Kimizuki ordered.

Yoichi took the bucket from him but didn't leave, instead the poured the water all over him and placed the bucket on his head before running away.

Yuu was looking through all of Mika's journals and navigated maps, he was amazed by the number of places that he had visited. He had so many intriguing notes jotted down in the journal, Yuu read about some creatures of the sea and unheard of places he desperately wanted to go to.
"You seem interested in Mikaela's travels." Asura appeared before him.

"He's visited many places." Yuu said. "They all look so dangerous but filled with so much adventure, I would like to visit each one of it."

"You would?" Asura asked. "Are you not terrified? Many crew members have lost their lives on each journey. The ship barely escapes in one piece peace every time they go on a wreck less adventures."

"What exactly does Mika do in these places?" Yuu asked.

"He collects rare items and treasures." Asura said. "He's a thief so I should say he steals them, there are thousands of buried pirate treasures, most of them are cursed Mikaela takes pleasure in collecting them all."

"He lives a very interesting life." Yuu said.

"Have you heard about the disappearing island?" Asura asked, the journal in Yuu's hands began flipping pages by it self until a particular page opened. Written on it was the disappearing island.

"What is it?" Yuu asked.

"An island that appears to whoever it wants to." Asura said. "It's on no map, it's very rare to find, it only let's people it wants to see it. Many pirates and other adventures have tried looking for it and the island actually let's them find it because it feeds on human blood. It does leave out survivors, maybe one or two to tell people about it and strike fear into their hearts." He chuckled. "But sadly, humans these days are stupid and daring, they take risks and never listen to warnings so they still try to search for it."

"By why?" Yuu asked. "What is so enthralling about this island?"

"There is a treasure on it of course." Asura said. "A treasure that can make a beggar become the richest man in the entire seven seas."

"So Mika is also searching for it?" Yuu asked.

"He's a daring fool, I'm not surprised if he meets his demise when he finds it." Asura said.

"If he finds it." Yuu corrected him and he hoped Mika never found it. He didn't want him to die.

"He will find it." Asura said. "The island feeds on blood. There is a special kind of blood that everything in this seas will want to prey on. A blood unlike any other. It's only a matter of time Mikaela finds this island...no...it's only a matter of time the island finds this ship."