The Witch

Demons were rare beings in the world and it is said that if one encounters them and is not able to get on their good side the demon will slaughter them. People usually seek out demons to create everlasting contract, having a demon forever do your bidding, it could make anyone great. But such power has never been attained because it was almost impossible to make a demon get into contract with you.

"So, how were you able to capture one Mika?" Yuu asked.

"Because I'm extraordinarily powerful." Mika said. "No mere mortal can capture a demon."

"You're a mortal." Yuu said.

"I am?" Mikaela said. "Anyway, we need to go find that brat Asura, he's always wondering about every bloody time. I should consider chaining that beast."

"Is he dangerous?' Yuu asked.

"He's a demon." Mika said.

"So that's a yes?"

"A big yes." Mika smiled as he held Yuu. "But don't worry, I'll protect you."

Yuu frowned, he didn't know if he found that romantic or insulting. He was still a man and he could definitely look after himself. He pulled away from Mika. "I don't need your protection." He said. "I came here to have an adventure, not to become a helpless damsel in distress that needs protection from the strong pirate."

"I see." Mika chuckled. "My bad."

"YUU!" Yoichi ran as quick as he could and hid behind Yuu, right behind him was an angry Kimizuki who was soaking wet and holding a knife in his hands.

"What is the meaning of this?" Mika asked.

"This idiot." Kimizuki said. "He poured water all over me."

"You said you were hot, I wanted to cool you down a bit." Yoichi said. "Besides, dumping the water all over you was the best and quickest way to get rid of the water, after all, you did give me only three minutes to do the job, which was impossible."

"Can I kill him captain?" Kimizuki asked.

"Yes." Mika said.

"Mika." Yuu frowned as he looked at Kimizuki. "Please forgive my ill mannered friend Mr. Kimizuki."

"ILL MANNERED?" Yoichi yelled. "Yuu-kun, who's side are you on here? I did nothing wrong, this oaf deserved everything I gave to him."

"Calm down Yoichi." Yuu said. "Let's not anger the man with a butcher's knife in his hands ok?"

"Why am I still doing such hard labor?" Yoichi asked. "You" He pointed at Mika. "I thought you were going to do something about all this?"

"I realized that my hands are tied." Mika said. "It's either Kimizuki does whatever he wants to do with you or we kill you."

"Yuu-kun, do something." Yoichi said.

"Yoichi, this isn't my ship." Yuu said. "Maybe you and Mr. Kimizuki should try and get along, who knows, you might have something in common."

"I will never get along with pirates." Yoichi said. "Especially him, he killed my madam who was practically a mother to me."

"Oh get over it." Kimizuki said. "You're a grown man aren't you? You shouldn't be whining about your mother."

"You imbecile, grown man or not, nobody should witness their mother being stabbed to death." Yoichi yelled and stomped Kimizuki's feet. Kimizuki cried out in pain, the knife dropping from his hands, Yoichi picked it up and ran away.

"BLAST THAT FOOL." Kimizuki yelled out.

"You two are very cute together." Mika teased.

"Captain, please." Kimizuki said as he walked away.