Contract

Mika arrived back at the ship.

"Captain. You're back, where's the demon?" Lacus asked.

"Where's Yuu-chan?" Mika asked hurriedly. Not paying attention to anyone.

"He's in his room, probably asleep by now." Renée said.

Mikaela felt so stupid, he had completely forgotten that he was carrying a human aboard his ship and he was going in search of a blood thirsty demon who hadn't eaten in a while. He hoped he wasn't too late, if anything had happened to Yuu, he would never forgive himself. Ever.

"Captain, is anything the matter?" Kimizuki asked.

"Yes, I'll tell you later, first I have to-" he turned to leave but found Yuu already there. "Y-Yuu-chan?"

"Oh Mika, you're back." Yuu said. "So, how did it go?"

Mikaela took a glance around. "Um..good, I guess." Yuu seemed to be alright and Mikaela was happy about it, but he wondered where Asura was. It then dawned on him that he was actually carrying two humans, aboard. As much as he'd like to get rid of Yoichi, he didn't want him dead, knowing how hurt Yuu would be and he didn't want Yuu hurt. "Where's you're friend?"

"Yoichi? He's asleep. Why?" Yuu asked.

"Did you check on him lately?" Mika asked.

"Is anything the matter?" Yuu asked.

"I have reason to believe that there is a blood sucking demon on this ship." Mikaela said. "As much as I hate your friend, I don't want him to meet his end this way, so I suggest we go get him and-"

"Demon? You mean Asura?" Yuu asked.

"Yes, Asura."

"Oh..um you don't have to worry about him." Yuu said with a smile. "See..um..I have something to tell you." Yuu hesitated a bit, he didn't really know how to voice his words out to Mikaela. "Maybe, I should just show you." Yuu tilted his neck a bit, pulling his collar down, Mikaela took a close look and was shocked seeing two bloody puncture wounds, the kinds made from fangs.

"No way, did he?"

Asura appeared behind Yuu. "Yes Mikaela, I din, Yuichiro is my new master now."

"WHAT?" Everyone on board screamed.

"YOU MADE A CONTRACT WITH A DEMON."

Yuu wasn't surprised that his friend wouldn't take the news so well. Well, it was Yoichi, he didn't take much well. He had explained to him the next day about how Asura had come into his room the previous night to kill him but they ended up making a contract.

"It's better this way Yoichi." Yuu said. "He wanted to eat me, kill me. Would you have preferred that?"

"No but.." Yoichi didn't really know what to say. He was glad that Yuu was alive but he now had a contract with a demon. "But how did all this happen?"

"Well I remembered what Lacus said about children demons." Yuu said. "They just need to be played with, I persuaded Asura to play some games with me, he wanted to play some more and then, just like that, contract."

"You stole my demon Yuu-chan."

Yuu sighed, another thing he had to deal with since last night was whining Mika. He admitted, he stole the demon, but according to Asura, their contract was broken at that time so he was bound to make a contract with anyone he wanted.

"Drop it Mika." Yuu said.

"Yuu-chan, you have no idea what you're getting into." Mikaela said. "Asura isn't an ordinary demon."