Skull

Yuu stared at the sea with a smile on his face, finally his main journey was beginning. This was it, this was finally it. He felt someone wrap their arms around him.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Mikaela asked.

"It's everything I've ever dreamt about Mika." Yuu said.

"And it'll be your home for as long as you want." Mikaela said. "I'm hoping for forever." He whispered into Yuu's ears, sending a thrilling chill through his body.

Behind them, some of the crew of the ship watched in confusion. Renée turned to look at Yoichi. "Are they?"

"I have no idea what they are at this point so don't ask." Yoichi said.

Mikaela tightened his arms around Yuu and moved closer to him. Yuu was getting a bit uncomfortable, he didn't want him to let go. He wanted Mikaela to hold him this way, but it puzzled him why? But he could already feel the stares they were getting. It was a bit strange to be behaving this way with a fellow man.

"Mika, don't pirates know the meaning of personal boundaries?" He asked.

"Yuu-chan."

"Y-yes."

"Do you believe in the unknown?"

"The unknown?"

"Yes, the unknown." Mikaela smiled. "Like spirits, dragons, beasts."

"I'm not so sure." Yuu said. "Have you ever encountered one on your journeys?"

"I'm encountering one right now." He said, Yuu was confused, he turned to look at him. His heartbeat increased ten folds when his and Mikaela's faces were just inches apart from each other. Mikaela held his chin and turned his head back to the sea. Yuu's jaw dropped when he saw what appeared to be a large serpent wrapping itself around a ship.

"Sweet lord." One of the pirates cried out as they all watched the epic scene in front of them.

"Mika what is that?" Yuu asked.

"A serpent." He said. "A very large serpent, and the ship happens to be my previous ship. I do hope the others are still alive."

"Other?" Yuu asked. "I thought you said they all died that night."

"Out of fifty men, only five survived, it's a still a big loss, no matter which way you look at it." Mikaela said as he left Yuu. "Alright men, ready the canons and shoot that creature." He said to his crew.

"But captain, wouldn't it be better to just sail away from the creature?" A pirate asked. "I do not think, I want to get it's attention."

"Well too bad." Mikaela said. "Because we are going to kill the beast, now, don't let me repeat myself again, ready the canons."

"Yes captain." They all chorused and spread out to do their work.

The serpent wrapped itself on the ship, causing it to rock around.

"I think we have to abandon ship." Kimizuki said.

"But this ship, we've been using for years now, the captain will not be pleased if we abandon his ship."

"The saying goes, a captain always goes down with his ship." Lacus said. "Not the crew members, so I say we run like cowards." Suddenly the large railing holding the sails broke and came crashing down. "LOOK OUT!" They screamed and got out of the way.
"That's it, we're leaving." Kimizuki said. "I'm going to get Mirai." He got up and left.

"In the mean time." One of them stood and ran, he made a jump into the rivet, but the serpent was quick, catching him into it's mouth.

"Aaaaaaah!" They all screamed.