Friend

Yoichi knocked on the door of Yuu's room, he got no response. He knocked a few more times but Yuu still wasn't answering, he sighed and reached into his pocket grabbing a spare key and unlocking the door. He opened it but met and empty room.

"Yuu-kun?" He walked further in, his eyes scanning the place. "Yuu-kun, where are you?"

"Yoichi?" Yuu walked in from outside the balcony. "What is it?"

"The Hiragis are about to leave." Yoichi said with an innocent smile. "Your father wants you to come say goodbye."

"Really?" Yuu sighed. "I'm really tired right now." He scratched the back of his head. "Well I might just get this over with."

"Yuu-kun, are you alright?" Yoichi asked, Yuu raised a brow in confusion. "You've been acting pretty strange for a few days now, are you alright? Do you want to talk about it?"

Yuu stared at Yoichi for a while, as if debating with himself if he should tell him what's been bothering him lately. He turned away and sighed. "It's nothing. Let's go" They exited the room.

"Thank you once again for having us." Mahiru said while holding on to the King's hands. "It was an honour being here again in the Hyakuya kingdom."

"Thank you for coming." The king smiled. "I must say everything went very well, our son and your sister seem to be going stronger."

"We will return later on to plan a befitting marriage." Mahiru said, she turned to look at Yuu who stood beside his mother. "Our kingdoms will be united." She turned around to Shinoa. "Shinoa, go and say goodbye to Yuichiro."

"Um..yes." Shinoa said. She walked over to Yuu and stood in front of him. "Yuu-san." She looked up to him. "Um..goodbye Yuu-san, I'm looking forward to seeing you again."

Yuu smiled and took her hand, making her blush. "Goodbye Shinoa, until next time." She smiled and nodded.

"Princesses." Guren called. "The boat is set and waiting, we must leave now."

"Good bye once again." Mahiru waved as all the Hiragis left the place.

"Shinoa is such a pretty little thing." The Queen said as she watched them leave. "She'll make a great wife, don't you agree son?" She got no response and turned around. "Son?" She saw him leaving and sighed. "Oh son."

"Can somebody please tell me what we're still doing here?" One of the pirates asked.

"It's strange." Lacus frowned. "The captain doesn't want us attacking this kingdom, so why are we still here?"

"Ask the captain." Renée said as they all turned to their captain who was sitting at the watch tower, staring out into the sea.

"This is getting ridiculous." Lacus said. "He's been dazing ever since he met that stupid prince, don't tell me he likes him." They all kept on staring at the captain, who was now looking at them. "Oi captain " lacus called out to him. "Can we go home? I'm getting a bit sea sick."

"Shut up you imbecile." He said. "They're coming."

"They?" Everyone chorused. Suddenly they heard a ship horn and turned to see a ship headed their way. "Finally now we're talking, some action." A pirate said as he cracked his knuckles.

"It looks like a mighty fine ship." Another pirate said, looking through a telescope. "So that's why we're still here, we're going to rob them."

"I never said that." The captain said.