Ship

Yes, this was it. All of Yuu's dreams were finally coming true, he couldn't wish for anything better. This was perfect. And what was even more perfect was the fact that he was going to share this moment with a very special friend. Yuu couldn't be happier, well at least he'd be a bit happier if it weren't his hundredth time vomiting.

"It's only been two weeks Yuu-chan." Mikaela said. "And here you are throwing up for the hundredth time, our journey hasn't even started."

Yuu brought his head out of the wooden bucket in his hands. "I'm getting sea sick Mika, are we there yet?" Mikaela laughed.

"You really are cute Yuu-chan." He said. "But right now, you're behaving really disgusting."

"I've never been on the sea before." Yuu said. "It's not my fault." He held his head. "When do we get to land, Mika? I need to lie down." Mikaela smiled and pulled Yuu up.

"Come on, get some sleep." He said. "By the time you wake up tomorrow, we'll be on dry ground ok?" Yuu nodded and walked away as Mikaela watched him. "And this is only two weeks."

As promised, the next day they had reached land. Yuu had never been so relieved in his entire life. "Land!" He smiled and took a seat, Yoichi sat beside him.

"Do you feel ok now Yuu-kun?" Yoicho asked as Yuu nodded. "So pirate, where to next?"

"Yoichi he has a name." Yuu said.

"I'm sorry but I'm not interested in befriending a pirate." Yoichi said as Mikaela chuckled. "Don't laugh, just answer the question."

"First, we'll need a boat." Mikaela said.
"We're going in the water again?" Yuu asked. "Urrrgghh!"

Mikaela smiled. "It'll be a day's journey to where we are going, we can you rest here today and start our journey very early tomorrow morning."

"So where do we stay?" Yuu asked.

"An inn of course." Mikaela pulled him up and carried his box. "Let's go find one." He pulled him along and left.

"I'm starting to feel a little unwanted by that bastard." Yoichi said as he picked up his own box and followed.

"Two rooms please." Mikaela said to the attendant, dropping some money on the table. Yuu looked around the inn, it wasn't fancy, just plain but still he didn't mind. Mikaela finished up and led Yoichi and Yuu to their rooms. They walked through a narror pathway and stopped at rooms, 34 and 35. "Here we are." He handed Yoichi a key.

"What's this?" Yoichi asked, but he still took it.

"Your key to your room." Mikaela said. "Two to one, Yuu-chan and I will share one room and you can have one all to yourself." Yuu blushed when Mikaela held his hand. "Come on Yuu-chan." Yoichi quickly grabbed Yuu's other hand, stopping Mikaela from taking him.

"What do you take me for? A fool?" Yoichi asked. "I will not stand and watch as you take my innocent best friend to spend the night with. Yuu-kun is sleeping with me."

"I'm sorry but he'd much rather like to sleep with me." Mikaela said.

"How would you know?" Yoichi asked.

"Let's as him." Mikaela said, they turned to look at Yuu, waiting for an answer. Yuu jumped, why were they suddenly bringing him into all this?

"I'd be willing to sleep with either of you." He said.

"Yes but which one?"

"Please don't make me choose."

"Yuu-kun, I am your child hood best friend." Yoichi said. "He is just a pirate, a wicked pirate so to say, you met but two years ago, how is this supposed to be a difficult choice?" Yoichi was right and Yuu knew it, he and Yoichi have had a long friendship, and Yuu was supposed to be able to choose Yoichi over anything. But then came a blue eyed stranger who seemed to change it all. Not surprisingly, Yuu would much rather sleep with Mikaela but he couldn't just leave Yoichi like that.