Chapter 18

Kimizuki was peacefully asleep under the shades of a tree. Yoichi walked up to him and frowned, he wondered how long the idiot was going to sleep. He used his legs and began kicking him.

"Oi pirate wake up."

Kimizuki didn't budge but just snored away, Yoichi looked around for another way to wake him. His eyes turned to the tree and he realised that it was a coconut tree. With a satisfied grin on his face, he grabbed Kimizuki's sword and climbed the tree. When he got to the top he used the sword to cut off as much coconuts as possible. They began to drop, most landing on Kimizuki as finally got up screaming, he winced in pain while holding his head. He looked up and found Yoichi smiling down at him from the tree.

"Good morning." Yoichi greeted.

"Were you trying to kill me?"

"If I wanted to kill you, you'd be dead by now. That is not how to sleep, your enemy can have a great advantage over you like that." Yoichi jumped down from the tree and handed the sword back to Kimizuki. "We should try and look for a way to get back."

"What part of no way out do you not understand?" Kimizuki said. "I think we should just make do with this, the more logical thing to do would be to start building shelter and looking for supplies that will enable our survival."

"Are you mad?" Yoichi yelled. "You want to turn me into some sort of wild man? No. I'm leaving this island, back to Yuu-kun so I can stop whatever is blooming between him and that god forsaken pirate."

"Go right ahead." Kimizuki left.

"W-where are you going?"

"To find something to eat. I'm starving."

"Kill, eat and sleep. Is that all you can do? Be more useful for once and help me. Besides you promised me protection didn't you?"

"Not my problem." Kimizuki said.

"COWARD." Yoichi yelled and walked away. "I don't need you, I can do this on my own."

"How long do you plan on staying mad at me?"

"Until I get Yoichi back." Yuu said.

"So you're never going to forgive me?"

Yuu poked Mika's chest. "See Mika, this is why I'm angry with you. This is the part where you try comforting me and telling me that you'll do all you can to bring him back."

"I'm being realistic here Yuu-chan, there's no way back from that island. Your friend is trapped there for eternity."

"Well then. I guess I'll be staying mad at you...... FOR ETERNITY." Yuu yelled and left.  He went back to his room and closed the doors, locking it.

He sat on the bed and sighed. He couldn't believe Mika, just easily giving up because he didn't like Yoichi. He knew that if it were him that got trapped on the island, Mika would search non stop for a way to get him back. Yuu couldn't imagine a life without Yoichi, sure he could be annoying but he was still his best friend and he loved him very much. He couldn't live without him.

"Well since Mika isn't going to help, I'm going to find him myself." He said.  "Asura." He called as the demon appeared before him.

"You called?"

"Asura, I need your help please. I want Yoichi back, isn't there some way...any way to get him back?"

"Why don't you accept Mikaela's answers? Your friend has been getting in the way of your love life with him, this might be good-"