Chapter 19

"Why?" Kimizuki watched in horror as Yoichi's breath pace became slower, he had to act quick, or else he'd die. His eyes focused on Yoichi's lips, they were red and swollen, he had to do it, he had to suck it up and do it. He pulled Yoichi close.

"Waf.....fa....?" Yoichi tried to intervene, he could barely speak.

"Be quiet, this is all your fault." Kimizuki silenced him before placing his lips over Yoichi's.

"Mika...what are you?" Yuu whispered to Mika, petrified by his behavior, he had sharp fangs and his eyes were red. Mika definitely wasn't human, Yuu was scared and worse Mika had said something about turning him immortal. He didn't understand, he was so confused, what was happening?

"Why? Why are you so attached to him? You should be happy, we'll finally be together with no interruptions."

Yuu knew Mika was talking about Yoichi, he couldn't say a thing, he was too scared to say anything and instead just stared at him.

"You're shaking." Mika said and indeed Yuu was. "Are you scared?" He chuckled. "You must be, after all you've seen the real me. Yuu-chan I'm not the man you think I am. I'm an over a thousand year old man cursed and turned into a demon, those rumors about the captain were all true. I'm not human at all Yuu-chan." Mika could feel his heart ache as he stared at Yuu, Yuu looked so scared, he didn't want him looking at him this way. "Say something Yuu-chan."

Yuu was still silent so Mika kissed him.

"Forget your friend, let me turn you immortal so we can be together forever. We'll sail the seas by ourselves, see the world develop. I don't think I can live to watch you die Yuu-chan.... I..... I love-"

Yuu finally moved pushing Mika off him and getting up.

"Yuu-chan?"

"I can't stay and do nothing, Yoichi is my friend, even if he's a bother sometimes I still love him." Yuu said. "I have to get him out of there, who knows what's going on right now, he's trapped on a dangerous island with Kimizuki and they both hate each other, I'm scared Mika I don't want anything to happen to him."

"Nothing I do or say will make you change your mind?"

"Nothing. I'm doing this Mika."

Mika hesitated for a moment but he didn't want to continue fighting Yuu, he was stubborn, one of the many things he loved about him. He smiled to himself, yes it was true, someone had gotten passed his black, steel and cold heart. He was in love with Yuu and was going to have him by all means.

"Then I have two requests."

"What are they?"

"I'll be the one to lie with the witch." Yuu wanted to intervene. "I'm not letting anyone take it, no matter what I will have it Yuu-chan, your purity will be lost to no other than me."

Yuu's face turned a scarlet color. "That is...ok with me. What is your second request?"

Mika walked closer to Yuu and kissed him. "Be mine and mine only."

"M-Mika?"

"Fall in love with me Yuu-chan, let me have you. I'll turn you immortal and we'll be together."

Yuu was silent at first, he wasn't sure of his answer. He didn't know if he wanted to be turned immortal, that was too much.

"I-I already...l-love..y-you." He nervously said as Mika smiled and hugged him. "But about being immortal, that's too sudden Mika, besides I still have a lot of questions for you. I'm still a bit scared, I want to know about the real you, the real man I am in love with." Yuu held his cheek.