Betrayal

Yoichi's eyes scoped the entire room looking for Yuu. He had been busy working the night but now he had finally gotten a ten minutes break, he wanted to spend his break with Yuu, but there was no sign of him. Carrying the two glass of punch he had poured out for them, he walked around searching.

"Abigail, where is the prince?" A young princess asked. "It is my turn to dance with him."

"I'm sorry but the prince left." The girl who Yuu had been dancing with said.

"Left?" She stomped her feet. "But it was my turn to dance with him."

Yoichi heard the conversation of the females, maybe the one who saw him leave kbrw the direction he took. He walked over to her. "Excuse me miss." The girl turned around to see him.

"Ah just on time." She took one punch from him and began drinking. "How did you know I was about calling you for punch?"

"I didn't actually." Yoichi murmured. "Anyway I heard you say the prince left."

"Yes he did." She began to fan herself. "He just spotted something, or someone and left, I just hope this won't be Cinderella."

"In what direction did he leave?" Yoichi asked. She used her fan and pointed towards the back door. "Thank you." Yoichi turned to leave but she held his hand.

"Wait." She said as he looked at her. "The other punch please." Yoichi sighed and gave it to her. "Thank you." She smiled and walked away.

"Princesses." Yoichi said in annoyance before walking out of the building.

Yoichi walked outside calling out to Yuu. "Yuu-kun? Yuu-kun? Where on earth could he have gone to?" Yoichi began to wonder, he had a thought. Maybe Yuu had retired to his room, he was always sneaking out of balls since he didn't like them. "Maybe he's already there." He smiled to himself and turned to leave, but began hearing voices. As if someone was whispering.

He followed the direction of the voices and peeped to see two people dancing. He wouldn't be concerned if the two people weren't male, maybe they were shy to dance in front of everyone so retreated to privacy. Not caring anymore, he turned to leave when one of their faces came to his view. "Yuu-kun?" He quickly ducked behind the bushes and watched.

What was going on with his best friend? First he caught him kissing a man in bed and now here he is dancing with that same man who he claims to just being friends with. Yoichi silently watched them dance, once again they looked like lovers, the strange male would whisper something into his best friend's ears, causing him to laugh.

What struck Yoichi the most, was the fact that they were still kissing. They would kiss each other for a moment and continue with their dancing. Yoichi was fed up, he was going to have a very very long talk with his best friend. He stood back up and walked away leaving them in privacy again.

He didn't walk over ten steps when he bumped into another man.

"Hello there Yoichi." The man said. "Have you seen the prince? The King has asked me to get him."

His right over there, making out with a stranger. Yoichi wanted to say these words badly, but then he'd be a bad friend. "Who?" He panicked and said the first words that came to his mind.

"The prince." The man said.

"What does he look like?"

"Your best friend since you were little."
"Can you give me more descriptive details?" The man shook his head and tried leaving but Yoichi stopped him. "No..haha joking, I know the prince but I don't think he's back there, you know there have been counts of PEOPLE SNEAKING OUT OF THE BALL TO MAKE LOVE!" He raised his voice on the last part of his sentence, hoping it reached Yuu.